Anonymous
Inactive
@

19244127256962500215527.jpg
Got this done today, custom half sleeve thats been done freehand. Got atleast two more sessions to go 🙂

LotusCordova
Participant
@lotuscordova

Cant really see the line work to close, but from the distance looks good. Are you going to fill the rest of the upper arm, or just the area with the dragon??

ebiegirl
Participant
@ebiegirl

Nice dragon 🙂 Congrats! If you’re like me, you’re dying to get some shading and colour!!

Anonymous
Inactive
@
LotusCordova;56939 wrote:
Cant really see the line work to close, but from the distance looks good. Are you going to fill the rest of the upper arm, or just the area with the dragon??

Yeah, I’ll upload better pics once I get a USB for my camera. Had to upload them to Facebook through my phone..costly!
Just the Dragon I think. Want to see what it’s like. Then may ask him to add a wind affect around it.

ebiegirl;56942 wrote:
Nice dragon 🙂 Congrats! If you’re like me, you’re dying to get some shading and colour!!

I am, don’t want to rush it though. Leave this to heal. Then get loads of colour. Dying to see what it’s like with the colour 😀

Joker1
Participant
@joker1

A lot of people would say you’d have to do under the arm as well to consider it a half sleeve.

miss_ivy
Participant
@miss_ivy

Looks good so far, what kind of colours you going for on it?X

LotusCordova
Participant
@lotuscordova
Joker1;57033 wrote:
A lot of people would say you’d have to do under the arm as well to consider it a half sleeve.

A half sleeve should be inked all the way around indeed. As of right now, you have a nice dragon tattoo on your arm…..not a half sleeve.

BIKERinBLACK77
Participant
@bikerinblack77

Pretty cool man.
What colors were you thinking of doing?

vizzielover
Participant
@vizzielover

Looks good, I really love dragons, got one myself but not quite as big as yours. Can’t wait to see the end result.

Butterfly
Participant
@butterfly-2

looks alright , post up some more pics when your tattoos coloured

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.