Sherav
Participant
@sherav

Hi

Here is an update I have now had my seventh sitting on my backpiece which is around 20-21 hours worth of ink.

As usual photobucket and or the site does not seem to let me insert the picture so please use the links.

http://s660.photobucket.com/albums/uu325/Sherav/?action=view&current=Session7.jpg&newest=1

This is the full piece as to date I decided to colour the tiger in with some hints of white or it might have got lost in the rest of the tattoo.

Thanks
Matthew

Outlaw
Participant
@outlaw

WOW…..

looking abfab there matthew, kudos to your artist mate he is doing a sweeeeet job of it 😉

BIKERinBLACK77
Participant
@bikerinblack77

That’s coming along well, lookin good.

LotusCordova
Participant
@lotuscordova

Man, that is looking fantastic. Can you maybe upload to a site where we can see it closer? I just want to see everything in it, and I cant from the small picture.

Asenath83
Participant
@asenath83

matthew-tatoo1of1-2.jpg Session7.jpg

Love the b/w photo!
Also voting for bigger pictures here.

Sherav
Participant
@sherav

Thanks Asenath for the post up I am useless when it comes to getting images set up right.

Also thanks for the kind comments – you do get a bit paranoid at times because I have spent so long on this piece I am constantly looking at it and thinking how best to progress.

My next dilemma is whether to get the horns coloured or black and shade amongst other details 🙂

I have put the links for you to see the pics in orig size just use zoom in for the full details

http://s660.photobucket.com/albums/uu325/Sherav/?action=view&current=Session7-1.jpg

(Colour pic)

http://s660.photobucket.com/albums/uu325/Sherav/?action=view&current=matthew-tatoo1of1-2-1.jpg

(Black and white)

The black and white was done for a friend who wanted a portrait piece for their portfolio on their course.

It was flattering the tutor has asked if they can use it as training piece for future classes.

Take Care
Matthew

Joker1
Participant
@joker1

Looking awesome, I’m always looking forward to seeing more on this piece 🙂

Asenath83
Participant
@asenath83

THANK YOU!

That b/w picture would deserve to be a print indeed, good to see I am not the only one obsessing over it… heh.

I wouldn’t make the horns or claws black/shaded… aren’t they usually brown-ish in pictures? Recycle some of the colour palette used for the tiger, maybe.

Blue1
Participant
@blue1

Sweet!!!!!!!!!

ChaosDani
Participant
@chaosdani

That is beautiful, Sherav. I like the shading on the tiger- well done. How is the healing coming along?

wby300
Participant
@wby300

Yep looks nice:D

ebiegirl
Participant
@ebiegirl

WOW Sherav. That is amazing! Stunning piece! Kudos to you and your artist 😀

Dewolf
Participant
@dewolf

That is a stunning piece :), bet you can’t wait to see it finally finished.

Chief D
Participant
@chief-d

Very nice! I would vote to color the horns as well.
Are you leaving the sky behind in b&g? I would shoot for color added there as well. An angry purple with white accent would allow for much greater density of colors and texture as well. Very little un-inked skin in traditional japanese pieces. Its also nice to see that you have the dragon and tiger elements both present. Japanese traditional is all about elements in harmony. Yin and Yang.

Butterfly
Participant
@butterfly-2

looking real nice Matthew hope its not taking too much out off you ..
the things we do to our selfs :rolleyes:

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 25 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.