XX_Fallen_XX
Participant
@xx_fallen_xx

hey yall, i just my first tattoo done. its for my fiancee. the date is when we got together. tell me what you think!

Joker1
Participant
@joker1

While I’m not one for tattoos about partners, the artist has done a good job and there’s plenty of things you can add to it if you get bitten by the tattoo bug 🙂
How’d you like the sensation of getting tattooed?

XX_Fallen_XX
Participant
@xx_fallen_xx

i was really nervous and all. when he started it hurt at first but i bit my lip and took it. the guy said i did great for a first timer. i love the tat and might get more sometime next year. just all depends if i can find a job. lol

Joker1
Participant
@joker1
XX_Fallen_XX;56883 wrote:
i was really nervous and all. when he started it hurt at first but i bit my lip and took it. the guy said i did great for a first timer. i love the tat and might get more sometime next year. just all depends if i can find a job. lol

Yeah, they’re not exactly cheap are they?
But then again, you end up paying more for clothes that you’ll wear out one day, tattoos are for life 🙂

Blue1
Participant
@blue1

looks good. Love the hat….

Yea, finding a job would be a necessary step if you want more ink…lol good luck!

Joker1
Participant
@joker1

Oh, if you two ever break up, you can always cover the date with a massive FLAMING SKULL!! 😀

miss_ivy
Participant
@miss_ivy

Looks good and sweet idea too, hope your finacee likes it x

BIKERinBLACK77
Participant
@bikerinblack77

Seems a little early for a tattoo… but props to you for getting your first

strick9
Participant
@strick9

Never ever ever get tattoos of womens names or dates because one day you will hate that bit@h!!! and the tattoo

Just my 2 cents:cool:

Chief D
Participant
@chief-d

Hi,
Yeah the date wont be that tough to cover. Hopefully you will never need to, but this is real life my man – shit happens. Best wishes though!
As for the rest…
Nice work, but WAY too much spacing. You should consider adding work in the gaps to pull it all together. I would suggest a dove on either side of the “&” with a draped banner held between them. Very old school.

phantom x
Participant
@phantom-x
strick9;57073 wrote:
Never ever ever get tattoos of womens names or dates because one day you will hate that bit@h!!! and the tattoo

Just my 2 cents:cool:

agreed, bad luck to do that !!

Butterfly
Participant
@butterfly-2

looks ok , at least the dates could easily be covered with a big skull or something 😀

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.