rickrusch
Participant
@rickrusch

IMG_0086.jpg

Going in next week to wrap the shoulder out with maybe… a traditional style chinese dragon

BIKERinBLACK77
Participant
@bikerinblack77

1- As I say to every single person who posts w/o properly introducing themselves to us on the forums; PLEASE introduce yourself to us in the “INTRODUCE YOURSELF” section at the top of the forums. WHY? Because it’s just something nice we do here, and gives us a chance to get to know the person behind the posts.

2-Lol, that’s a verrrrry interesting piece. What’s the story behind it? I’m curious to hear it.

rickrusch
Participant
@rickrusch

Well I had the leaf put on by an amature friend. Obviously im a fan of natural medicine ๐Ÿ˜‰ and that leaf had my paw print in the center. The paw print is a symbol for me from years ago. I spent alot of time traveling around the states and doing a fair share of serious hitch hiking. Anyway I ran into a couple in Yuma from the local reservation at a craft show, we talked most the afternoon about my travels. My beard was grown out at the time and im a readhead and it comes in looking like stripes of read and brown any way they nicknamed me Tigger and I have used the paw symbol after my signature since then on everything I sign. (Jeash long explanation.)

Ok. So that explains the initial Tatt of the Leaf and Paw print.

It was redone by my cousin Luke, along with all the new work, (Sun, Owl, and Spider) The story goes… Owls are like this big sacred symbol for the uber elite, and I kind of mocked that by having him scouling as the big fat delicious spider dangles out of reach.

The Sun, well I just kinda gave Luke a wad of cash and he liked it with the owl and spider that i wanted. A.) He drew the sun years earlier and had always wanted to put it on someone. and B.) I sure as hell wasnt going to turn down additional ink ๐Ÿ™‚ Besides I kinda like the sun so far as symbology goes.

6 hours, 8 colors

The picture does not do it any justice. I’ll get a better one when I go in on the 7th for the shoulder wrap. (havent decided, but I’m leaning toward traditional style tatt of a chinese dragon)

Dragon eats Owl eats Spider. I think that would be cool.

Joker1
Participant
@joker1

I like your thinking behind the tattoo man ๐Ÿ™‚

Asenath83
Participant
@asenath83

That is a great tattoo, I bet you have to explain it alot though.

Butterfly
Participant
@butterfly-2

i was going to get a decent tattoo …… but then i get high ๐Ÿ˜€

like the owl eyes

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.