j bone
Participant
@j-bone

getting a sleeve done with lots of flowers was looking for suggestions or opinions and pictures. all black and gray just looking for some extra inspiration

Butterfly
Participant
@butterfly-2

sure we have a few guys here with flowers . i personally think they look great on guys 😉

BIKERinBLACK77
Participant
@bikerinblack77

What’s the idea/thoughts behind it?
Do you have a particular type of flower you want?

Bdubbs
Participant
@bdubbs

Mine is a Japanese/asian style 3/4 sleeve. The center of the cherry blossoms have been darkened up after these pics were taken. Going to be full next year some time. Hope this give an idea. Some friends give me heck for having flowers on my arm, yet they have zero tats, tough guys can have flowers on there arm haha! 😀

DSC01307.jpg

DSC01310.jpg

DSC01312.jpg

Bdubbs
Participant
@bdubbs

DSC01311.jpg

bighairedmike
Participant
@bighairedmike

It matches your manly flowery curtains there bud. 😉

Some nice work there. As soon as i get a pic i’ll show you my flower tat. =]

ontwo
Participant
@ontwo

Wow that is sharp.

Benjaminho
Participant
@benjaminho

what i was gonna say, really nice, i personally like roses, cherryblossoms and lotusflowers, black and grey, especially roses, the heads of roses anyways.

Rushmore
Participant
@rushmore

Liking that man…

Nice stuff

BCbud
Participant
@bcbud

Never thought flowers on guys where good but Bdubbs’s has proven me wrong, those look hectic!

-DMD-
Participant
@dmd

Just freaking awesome!

Bdubbs
Participant
@bdubbs

Thanks everyone! Just wanted to post my pics to give him an idea. Talked to my artist yesterday about bringing it all the way down, he left a great stopping point on this. He said we’ll probably add another big flower and a wave and tie it all together. Of course I have to finish my right arm first!

j bone
Participant
@j-bone

wow about how long did that take

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.