Chech
Participant
@chech

The first time i ever went on to this site all i did was bitch about my parents and say how “awesome!!!” tattoos were. I guess now tht im 17 ive changed a little and i want to say that the tattoos i wanted are still the same basic thing….just a little more complex. I still want the unwritten guitar tab sheet on my arm so i can later get down the song that means the most to me. And instead of a man playing a guitar, im going to have an orchestra, yes a whole orchestra drawn onto my back. And the first tattoo im going to get whether my parents are going to allow it or not is a Celtic knot of protection over my heart. Im pretty damn sick of people telling me “think it over” ive been thinking it over for almost 4 years now. Music is my religion, its my best friend, its my soul. The Celtic knot of protection is one of the only symbols i believe in. And instead of bitching about stupid things, ill just do what needs to be done. Im getting emancipated which i guess was inevitable and going to college a year early. This will probably be the last post im going to post. i just dont want to be that annoying kid who everyone remembers as an idiot who will probably regret everything he gets tattooed. byebye, ill be losing the internet in 14 days and will probably forget this site in the next 3.

BIKERinBLACK77
Participant
@bikerinblack77

1-Wrong section.

2-EMOOOOOOO :rolleyes: halfway through I thought I was reading a cyber sucide note

3-Your’re still young…. 17 doesn’t make you old. I’m still WAAAY young and I’m turning 20 next month:(

4- Hahahahaha!!!!!!!! 😀 I needed this to boost my morning at 625am during my college-finals-week!!!!

Sherav
Participant
@sherav

Well just in case you do bother to come back and check replies…

If your mind has changed why not wait another 12 mths to see if it is exactly the same sort of tattoo?

Otherwise you will have to consider that many pro artists will not touch you if you are under age and i would suggest avoiding a butcher job by a mate who is starting out etc.

Also backpieces are seriously expensive mine is costing close on $4k which would be better spent on your studies because when you get a decent job you can afford all the ink you want.

It is not that ppl found you annoying it is that we are trying to help you avoid the mistakes we made.

That said if you are determined at least choose a decent artist to do it.

Best of luck with it all.

Matthew

Joker1
Participant
@joker1
Sherav;54405 wrote:
Also backpieces are seriously expensive mine is costing close on $4k

Damn straight, I had a quick count and I’ve spent close to $1500 on tattoos already, nearly $2k by next friday. By the time my arm’s finished, it will probably have cost over 2 grand just for that.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.