stewroids
Participant
@stewroids

So some of you may know – I am pretty new to tattoos. I got my first tattoo (chest plate) in mid September, and ever since that, I’ve been ADDICTED. It’s been session after session, but money is an issue right now so I have to save up to complete it.

This is what I did in order:

Chest plate (hanya mask, completely free hand) – 6 hours
Side of the arm (cobra) – 6 hours
Top of the shoulder (lotus) – 2 hours
Inner Bicep (another hanya mask) – 3-4 hours
Fillers – 3 hours

They were done in a span of 12 weeks. If anybody is planning to get a chest plate, be prepared for the paaaaaaain!

090220091509.jpg
snake.jpg
111320091794.jpg
111320091787.jpg

miss_ivy
Participant
@miss_ivy

WOW thats pretty cool hun!x

BIKERinBLACK77
Participant
@bikerinblack77

Sick work.
Any particular story behind it?
I love japanese work.

nikdeezy
Participant
@nikdeezy

thats nice!

i had my chest done, but i didnt find it too bad until it hit the middle of the chest where the 2 pecs met. but that wasnt so bad either. maybe i didnt go low enough on the chest to feel that pain? haha. either way, loving the cobra. whats between the cobra? i can’t reallly make it out.

ChaosDani
Participant
@chaosdani

Wow. That’s a lot of inkage in such a short time period. At that rate, you’ll be covered in no time.
Nice stuff, too. It all flows really nicely together. I am in love with the hanya mask on your inner bicep! It’s so cool how it just peeks out when you have your arm at your side.

Tecratt
Participant
@tecratt

Nice work!!!

stewroids
Participant
@stewroids

Thanks for all the comments guys!

There’s a scroll in between the croba – I was going to get Japanese characters on it but I decided to leave it plain.

tattman91
Participant
@tattman91

chest didnt hurt for me. armpit did. Nice work mate. Thats a fair wad of cash sitting in your arm. Im headed the same way. wanting a suit by teh time im 30. already have one japanese half sleeve with a hanya chest plate. southern cross on my shoulder and a ned kelly design on my back. keep them coming.

ontwo
Participant
@ontwo

Great lookin work!!! The lower part of my chest was a bitch. Looks like you have a great artist working on you. I like the face on your inner arm a lot. Welcome to the forum

phantom x
Participant
@phantom-x

unreall !!… hats off bro.

Benjaminho
Participant
@benjaminho

awesome tattoo – clean your freaking mirror though doooood

BIKERinBLACK77
Participant
@bikerinblack77

Lol ya, the first picture of the mirror is looking pretty rough!
Get some Windex

Quail
Participant
@quail

Wow, that work is really really nice. You have a very good artist!

stewroids
Participant
@stewroids

The picture was taken at my girlfriend’s house – I told her to clean it but she gets too lazy.

Benjaminho
Participant
@benjaminho

really though, your masks are freakin AWESOME – thats the only word for em, awesome – nice work, which tattooist? which studio? and which city?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 76 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.