PsychoticInk
Participant
@psychoticink

Hey everyone here is a couple more designs I played with last night. Please tell me what ya think. Any comments are always welcomed. If anyone wants them feel free to print a copy. All I ask is that if you do the tatts please post a pic.
http://www.thetattooforum.com/album.php?albumid=3292&pictureid=4487
http://www.thetattooforum.com/album.php?albumid=3292&pictureid=4486

Outlaw
Participant
@outlaw

i shall be honnest and say its hard to believe they are by the same person…. the quality of the secons piece is far superior to the koi.
the koi dont look right, the scales are too small and totally out of shape to the flow of the body, the tail needs defining, there should be sone latteral lines running down it and some shading would give it the depth required… it gets lost within the background. you have powerlined the body but not the tail

the pectoral fins are too far back for it to look right, i know that the fins are set backwards on a real fish but on tattoo flash they always look better if placed more towards the operculum (gill cover)

just my 2 pennies worth 😉

ps… i really like the second one and have kept a copy, i shall post it up if i do a piece incorporatig it 😀

PsychoticInk
Participant
@psychoticink

Thank you Outlaw for the tips. I will re-draw the Koi and clean it up a bit. Yea the scales became a blur in my eyes lol. They are just concepts at this point and I always try to get input on them before I do a final edit on the re-draw. I always said Flash can be pretty, but if no one likes it, then its just pretty bad. lol

RYUU
Participant
@ryuu
Outlaw;51977 wrote:
i
ps… i really like the second one and have kept a copy, i shall post it up if i do a piece incorporatig it 😀

Outlaw;51977 wrote:
i why would you want the same one????.. surely its better to be unique ! 😀

😎 :rolleyes:

Jez
Participant
@jez

That second piece is freakin sweet! Nice design man.

Joker1
Participant
@joker1

I love the second piece, really cool man

Butterfly
Participant
@butterfly-2

:rolleyes:i think you should draw some thing with a butterfly 😀

Outlaw
Participant
@outlaw
RYUU;52031 wrote:
😎 :rolleyes:

hahahahahaha

incorporating it means to use part of it but not keep it the same 😉

PsychoticInk
Participant
@psychoticink

lol humm a butterfly??? I think I can come up with something like that. I will work on it tonight lol. Do ya want a nice one or something a bit twisted like myself.

Butterfly
Participant
@butterfly-2

lol maybe half and half

RYUU
Participant
@ryuu
Outlaw;52122 wrote:
hahahahahaha

incorporating it means to use part of it but not keep it the same 😉

1.to combine or join with something already formed; make part of another thing; include; embody
2.to bring together into a single whole; merge
3.to admit into a corporation or association as a member
4.to form (individuals or units) into a legally organized group that acts as one individual; form into a corporation
5.to give substantial, material, or physical form to

Incorporating does not mean you’ll take part of it LMFAO, It means you are going to add it to something

ZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzz ;);)

Joker1
Participant
@joker1

Who really cares?
It’s good art and if people want it, they want it.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.