American Infidel
Participant
@american-infidel

I still need one more sitting I hope but theres a pic after the first and second sitting! my buddy drew it up and i thought i was amazing! 😀 o yea by the way. the shin hurts! haha

2lu5lxg.jpg

Butterfly
Participant
@butterfly-2

i find that tattoo soo creepy lol
looking cool thou 😉

American Infidel
Participant
@american-infidel

I talked to my buddy at the shop and he said probably 2 more sittings 😡

Phat_Goddess
Participant
@phat_goddess

that is different. i like it lol 🙂

American Infidel
Participant
@american-infidel

it will look better when its done

Sherav
Participant
@sherav

That is one awesome piece of ink. Serious respect on the shin area not one I would do if i could help it.
I broke my shins and the pain from that was enough for me to leave well alone in future.

What inspired the design?

Take Care
Matthew

KnightHawk
Participant
@knighthawk

It’s pretty unique man. I likes.

Love. Peace. Metallica.

American Infidel
Participant
@american-infidel

Thanks for comments! 😎 And for what inspired the ink was a buddy at the shop is doing is apprentiship and his homework was to design something erie and creepy. The original drawing had alot more to it but I LOVED the arm and how its twisting apart. and i thought it was a good idea because for me it means alota. the meaning behind it for me was that everytime things start looking good in life there is always something that happens that trying to pull me down. Hence the arm reaching up for something! Glad ya like!

American Infidel
Participant
@american-infidel

The next HOPEFULLY last sitting will be him finishing the rings and some detail on the knuckles on the fingers and finish the gray wash on the background. I was so excited about getting more done it the gray wash in the back wasnt done healing so i gotta go back for more. and the shin deff stunk getting it done. deff not getting more other done for a LONG time

Joker1
Participant
@joker1

I like it man, like you said – dark and eerie. Love that style.

miss_ivy
Participant
@miss_ivy

Wow, its really cool and quirky. Did it hurt alot on the shin bone?x

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.