Punainen
Participant
@punainen

Hi guys!
Here’s my first tattoo. Done by Leandro Rossi at Zombie Tattoo Finland, took about 4 1/2 hours, cost 440€. Hurt like hell, but I made it. :D.
The idea is from an old Lucas Arts game Grim Fandango.

Kuva%20217.jpg
I’m extremely happy with the outcome.

The photo is quite bad, took it with my webcam but I cant get a better one now because of the glare of the lotion and such.

Butterfly
Participant
@butterfly-2

very different , i digg it 😎
did you design it or your artist ?

Punainen
Participant
@punainen
Butterfly_Kisses;50278 wrote:
very different , i digg it 😎
did you design it or your artist ?

The artist drew it basing on a few drawings of mine and this image: http://www.grim-fandango.com/image.php?image=/concept/concept3.jpg , but I told him that he could modify them at will. And so he did, and I’m very happy that he did 😛

Outlaw
Participant
@outlaw

he done ya proud buddy, that is a super clean piece of work and good timescale as well ” Kudos” to the artist for doing such a good job, and to you for a long sitting 😉

Sherav
Participant
@sherav

That is super sweet and also took me back to a wasted youth :p

Really like the ink – wear it with pride!

Take Care
Matthew

Punainen
Participant
@punainen

Thanks! I’m really, really happy with this. Every time I look at it I’m like… DAMN this is goood 😀
The healing process has begun quite nicely. Old skin has started to flake off and a bit of scabs have appeared, but the artist told that it’s normal and shouldn’t effect the tat unless I scratch or rub it.
After this is completely healed I’ll go back to the guy to check if some parts need some recoloring or such and then he’ll take photos so I can show it off in the internet haha :p

http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewPicture&friendID=257932960&albumId=1386272

Here’s some more of Leandros art, he’s originally from Argentina but now he’s currently working here in Finland.

Lumal
Participant
@lumal

First of all, lucas arts <3 Second, that's a really great piece you got there. 🙂 Amazing.

Punainen
Participant
@punainen

Sorry for bringing up this old topic but at last I got some better pics of the tat! Yay!

TATSKA.jpg

BIKERinBLACK77
Participant
@bikerinblack77

Thanks for bringing up the old topic!
Lol, I haven’t seen this one.
Pretty sick man.

miss_ivy
Participant
@miss_ivy

Id not seen it either. Thats a great tat hun!x

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.