Butterfly
Participant
@butterfly-2

i didnt know leeds could be that bad. although i should have guessed really when some random guy just yells threw my friends letter box there :rolleyes:

CruisingComet
Participant
@cruisingcomet

That looks even better close up Sherav, I’m really quite envious, wishing I had the balls to do something that big! “It’s the dogs!” ๐Ÿ˜Ž

KnightHawk
Participant
@knighthawk

…..holy shit Matt man. That is…wow. It’s one of the best pieces I’ve ever seen.

So, let me get this straight. Dude sees you’re bleeding like a stuck pig, and his reaction is to come up and slap you on the back. I mean…what the titty fucking christ is that. I mean, I get the woman’s reaction–take away the hysterics, she acted responsibly to seeing someone bleeding like a mother fucker. If she thought you were stabbed and trying to avoid arrest, she just saved you life. But the dude…seriously, I woulda popped him a good one. Funny as hell though.

Oh…and try not to get stabbed.

Love. Peace. Metallica.

Sherav
Participant
@sherav

Thanks KH and the rest of you peeps for the input and support. ๐Ÿ™‚

It is a serious concern actually I have been slashed 3 times whilst working (nothing major just surface) hence I do the vest.

I was tempted to smack the guy upside down (similar issue with a colleague who speaks to everybody like shit) but then I would prob spend all my time inside and they would still be an arsehole.

I have my next sitting in 2 hours and then another the week after.

Then I am having a break until December one more sitting and prob finish up on a final sitting on the 5.2.10 – my artist is always booked solid ๐Ÿ™

That said be nice to go swimming and such.

Take Care
Matthew

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.