illume666
    Participant
    @illume666

sooo that escalated quickly.
    in response to ” read who it is in the tittle”
    clearly i read the name of the lady, my question was who is she? not what is her name…..
    but dude if your happy with it then peace to you by all means.

jmlampert23
    Participant
    @jmlampert23
    Marcus M6;41220 wrote:
    Yea and even grade one students know never to type a whole word in capitals. With that being said the tattoo is poorly done if you can’t handle it then stop posting. Scurvey you started this whole argument so you actually aren’t the bigger man, either get along and take this criticism or shut up.

Marcus

I AGREE with Marcus M6

you posted your tattoo on a public forum. if you cant handle the criticism that you should have never posted the picture. oh and by they way that tattoo sucks balls. i would be ashamed to have to wear that on my arm for the rest of my life.

have a good one

Inky
    Participant
    @inky

is she a hooker?

Shamwow
    Participant
    @shamwow
    Scurvydog;41206 wrote:
    It is good to see your grammer is well typed.

Uhhh grammEr?? Irony anybody?

whasupppp
    Participant
    @whasupppp

it is a really bad tattoo if you like it thats all that counts but if you put it on a forum u are gonna get people saying it aint good because it is not a good job if that was on my arm i would go beat the shit out of the artist for fucking up my tat and go somewhere else and get it covered up.

illume666
    Participant
    @illume666
    Shamwow;41279 wrote:
    Uhhh grammEr?? Irony anybody?

well picked!

Chance666
    Participant
    @chance666
    Inky;41235 wrote:
    is she a hooker?

I think I have seen her on the street corner before!

Sherav
    Participant
    @sherav

Hi

First of all the tattoo is not that bad – admittedley I have seen better but also seen a lot worse, and it could easily be fixed by a pro artist. (Assuming the o/p wants it fixing).

As for Asia DeVinyl she is one hot pin up model mostly in the style of the 1950’s

http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewPicture&friendID=2611735

The tattoo he has is based of this design

http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=viewImage&friendID=2611735&albumID=0&imageID=50565499

The thing that everybody has to remember is that with it been a public forum you are going to hear things you don’t like – can happen a lot. It is part of life.

An example (and I will not name and shame the forum but not this one).

A poster asked me to find them some info on a very obscure issue of tattooing – after much hassle and looking I found out the info for them.

Did I get thanks? Did I hell.

I was told that I was obviously a sad know it all with no life, and that they were going to use the information and pass it off as their own work and fuck you.

Nice eh!

Anyhow I didn’t take the bait or get myself upset about it because at the end of it i cannot control how others react and mostly I don’t care.

I could have just as easily written everybody off as ungracious bastards and refuse to help anybody else ever.

So you got ragged on your tattoo – I get ragged on mine all the time and have ppl walk up to my face and say they are shit. Their opinion not mine so what do I care, it is not like they pay my bills or entertain me.

Go with the flow and I think we should call a line under this.

Take care
    Matthew

salt life
    Participant
    @salt-life

Sherav has a good point. I apologize to the O/P for continuing the arguement with you, In the beginning I did just say my opinion about your tattoo. If you like it that is really what matters, it is your piece of art,the hell with peoples opinions. ๐Ÿ™‚

Jez
    Participant
    @jez

This posts inthis thread, and OP’s tatt gave me lol’s. Thnx guys.:D

vala
    Participant
    @vala
    Jez;41814 wrote:
    This posts inthis thread, and OP’s tatt gave me lol’s. Thnx guys.:D

me too…it was very more-ish ๐Ÿ™‚

Viewing 11 posts - 16 through 26 (of 26 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.