Scurvydog
    Participant
    @scurvydog

I finally got it done. It was an on again off again trek. First I had the money. Then, I had to use it somewhere else. It took 3 months, but it is done. The tattoo is of Asia DeVinyl. I saw her picture and knew that was the one. I contacted her to see if she would mind me using it. She wasexcited and said she would be honoured if I would use her pic as a tattoo.

http://www.thetattooforum.com/album.php?albumid=2671&pictureid=2665

salt life
    Participant
    @salt-life

that is a horrible tattoo.

zestypasta
    Participant
    @zestypasta
    salt life;41139 wrote:
    that is a horrible tattoo.

Yeah. Really bad.

illume666
    Participant
    @illume666

who is that woman?

jmlampert23
    Participant
    @jmlampert23

that is a horrible tattoo!!!!!! lines are horrible color is not good either

Scurvydog
    Participant
    @scurvydog
    illume666;41166 wrote:
    who is that woman?

So, I take it you can’t read? Her name is in my discription. I guess reading isn’t high on your list.

salt life
    Participant
    @salt-life

your a fuckin piece of shit, why would you send me a private messege telling me I don’t have a fully developed brain. I am not the only one who said it was a bad tattoo, if you want me to explain why I would be happy to, but I think saying it looks like shit works just as well. You gonna try and be slick then learn how to insult someone jackass.

heres the PM so everyone can laugh with me.

“Aw Salt, that is so nice of you to say. But then again, I guess your brain hasn’t exactly formed fully yet. So, I understand why you would think that. Maybe one day you will fully develope a brain. But, I wouldn’t hold my breath.”

Scurvydog
    Participant
    @scurvydog
    salt life;41201 wrote:
    your a fuckin piece of shit, why would you send me a private messege telling me I don’t have a fully developed brain. I am not the only one who said it was a bad tattoo, if you want me to explain why I would be happy to, but I think saying it looks like shit works just as well. You gonna try and be slick then learn how to insult someone jackass.

heres the PM so everyone can laugh with me.

“Aw Salt, that is so nice of you to say. But then again, I guess your brain hasn’t exactly formed fully yet. So, I understand why you would think that. Maybe one day you will fully develope a brain. But, I wouldn’t hold my breath.”

Nah. I am a bigger person. I don’t need to humiliate someone in public. But thank you for the oportunity. Besides. I would really hate to humiliate you in front of your fans. Oh wait, you have none. Have a great day.

salt life
    Participant
    @salt-life

your the bigger person considering you sent me a pathetic PM cause you can’t handle the truth? wtf you talking about fans for? you got shit to say so stfu and stop tryin to be somethin while your eating twinkies at your computer. don’t post shitty tattoo work on a PUBLIC forum if you don’t want the PUBLICS opinion.

HAVE A GREAT DAY.

Scurvydog
    Participant
    @scurvydog
    salt life;41205 wrote:
    your the bigger person considering you sent me a pathetic PM cause you can’t handle the truth? wtf you talking about fans for? you got shit to say so stfu and stop tryin to be somethin while your eating twinkies at your computer. don’t post shitty tattoo work on a PUBLIC forum if you don’t want the PUBLICS opinion.

HAVE A GREAT DAY.

Twinkies? You know me so well. But, the only twinky eating here, is by you in front of your computer. Seeing how you responded so quickly. Nice to see you can tell the difference.

Oh by the way. It is good to see your grammer is well typed. You really should start sentences with CAPITALS. Even grade one students know that.

salt life
    Participant
    @salt-life

why do I need to use proper grammar on a fuckin forum? you can still read what I’m saying so wtf is the problem? I don’t eat twinkies you fat fuck so way to be original and use the same shit I said to you. I thought you were the bigger person but you still comin back with more shit. I will end it though, I apologize you have to live with a horrible piece of shit fat ugly deformed bitch on your arm for the rest of your life.
    but if you like it then that’s what matters.

Scurvydog
    Participant
    @scurvydog
    salt life;41208 wrote:
    why do I need to use proper grammar on a fuckin forum? you can still read what I’m saying so wtf is the problem? I don’t eat twinkies you fat fuck so way to be original and use the same shit I said to you. I thought you were the bigger person but you still comin back with more shit. I will end it though, I apologize you have to live with a horrible piece of shit fat ugly deformed bitch on your arm for the rest of your life.
    but if you like it then that’s what matters.

Oh well. It is still better than yours. But then, I am brave enough to display mine. Where are yours? Or, do your rolls cover them? Maybe, you are a wanna be and you don’t have any. Salty Nut.

salt life
    Participant
    @salt-life
    Scurvydog;41209 wrote:
    Oh well. It is still better than yours. But then, I am brave enough to display mine. Where are yours? Or, do your rolls cover them? Maybe, you are a wanna be and you don’t have any. Salty Nut.

better than mine when you haven’t even seen mine? You think you have a good tattoo then good for you, everyone else who has posted in your thread doesn’t agree. be the bigger person you think you are and shut the fuck up already.

Scurvydog
    Participant
    @scurvydog
    salt life;41210 wrote:
    better than mine when you haven’t even seen mine? You think you have a good tattoo then good for you, everyone else who has posted in your thread doesn’t agree. be the bigger person you think you are and shut the fuck up already.

Shut up? But, I like to see you getting more and more frustrated. Besides, I haven’t sworn at you. So, basically, I am the bigger person. In more ways than one.

Why don’t you show your tats? Are you ashamed of it/them? Salty Nut.

Marcus M6
    Participant
    @marcus-m6

Yea and even grade one students know never to type a whole word in capitals. With that being said the tattoo is poorly done if you can’t handle it then stop posting. Scurvey you started this whole argument so you actually aren’t the bigger man, either get along and take this criticism or shut up.

Marcus

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 26 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.