AhshKoshBGosh
    Participant
    @ahshkoshbgosh

oh wow thats interesting!! pretty damn nifty!!

Duzzy
    Participant
    @duzzy

Thats sexy as hell the tatt suits your shape congrats

Duzzy

Tartanmack
    Participant
    @tartanmack

Nice Tattoo on a nice body Maybe you could try Photoshop to see how your piece would look mirrored on your other side?;)

Bracus
    @

Just a question: I’ve had my tattoo done in late October, the healing process went very well, taking care of my tattoo, and making sure that everything is in order my artist explain all the “do’s” & “not do’s” and I went on Thursday (three days ago) for my second process, which was a very intense session, we did the colouring, and again I started with the care taking as thoroughly as possible, but I notice around the yellow colouring areas there is some kind of acne or small water blisters (mind due, I know I get outbreaks now and then) but this is only on the yellow colouring, now I have read about another person got the same effect, I don’t touch my tattoo and make sure I have a clean shirt when ever finding myself in hot conditions. So I was wondering is this kind of effect normal and common (it seems to be an effect from especially yellow ink) and what can I do about it?

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.