Bexxybex
    Participant
    @bexxybex

My first tattoo, just hours old! I know a lot of people don’t like tribal designs, which is partly why I put the stars on it to make it a little different. But I just loved how the curves fit in with the curves of my stomach ๐Ÿ™‚

01-12-08_1649.jpg

01-12-08_1645.jpg

AnGeLeYeSoNu
    Participant
    @angeleyesonu

http://www.thetattooforum.com/picture.php?albumid=200&pictureid=1030

I love the way it curves with you tooo Very nice indeedy ๐Ÿ˜€

dad556
    Participant
    @dad556

I like it a lot looks nice i like tribal got one myself bet your well happy with it.
    Rgds Paul ๐Ÿ™‚

Saint
    Participant
    @saint

I’m with angeleye the curve of ur body is complimented by the tattoo nice job!

AhshKoshBGosh
    Participant
    @ahshkoshbgosh

oooo ahhhh that is very nice fo sho!! Nice choice!!

Bexxybex
    Participant
    @bexxybex

Thank you! I really love it ๐Ÿ˜€ Everyone kept asking me if there was a meaning behind the tattoo, but tbh I’m not really into that sort of thing. I love the human body though and I wanted something to flatter my shape.

AhshKoshBGosh
    Participant
    @ahshkoshbgosh

well way to go with the choice of tattoo… it compliments ya body quite nicely… do you have ideas for your next ones if ya get more?

Bexxybex
    Participant
    @bexxybex

I would like something smaller on the other side of my stomach, but I’m not sure if the asymetry would work, I would have to draw on myself first to see!

AhshKoshBGosh
    Participant
    @ahshkoshbgosh

give it to a henna artist cuz drawing on yourself might be difficult… unless ya done it before and can do it just fine.

Bexxybex
    Participant
    @bexxybex

Lol I do quite a lot of drawing/painting on myself, and my mum’s an artistic type so she can do it if I can’t reach! It all started when I painted intricate designs on my wall and decided to see what they’d look like on me ๐Ÿ™‚

Outlaw
    Participant
    @outlaw

tis a nice looking piece on a nice looking body to show it off in style…..

after reading and posting elsewhere to your worrying posts about the loss of ink, now i have seen the pickies i would like to say……stop worry about it weeping some colour out for a couple of days bex, its where the artist has packed plenty of colour in there for a good solid fill ๐Ÿ˜‰

Bexxybex
    Participant
    @bexxybex

Cool thanks Outlaw, when AhshKoshBGosh said about getting it touched up it scared me – it hurt way too much for me to go through it all again! Hehe I’m such a scaredy cat ๐Ÿ™‚

AhshKoshBGosh
    Participant
    @ahshkoshbgosh

@Bexxybex 30609 wrote:

Lol I do quite a lot of drawing/painting on myself, and my mum’s an artistic type so she can do it if I can’t reach! It all started when I painted intricate designs on my wall and decided to see what they’d look like on me ๐Ÿ™‚

oh wow thats pretty cool!

AhshKoshBGosh
    Participant
    @ahshkoshbgosh

@Bexxybex 30751 wrote:

Cool thanks Outlaw, when AhshKoshBGosh said about getting it touched up it scared me – it hurt way too much for me to go through it all again! Hehe I’m such a scaredy cat ๐Ÿ™‚

aww im sorry i didnt mean to scare ya… it looks fine. Naw your not a scaredy cat… from what i have heard from grown ass men the ribs are one of the worst spots to get tattooed. its understandable that you wouldnt want ot go through it again.

Bexxybex
    Participant
    @bexxybex

@AhshKoshBGosh 30764 wrote:

oh wow thats pretty cool!

I’ve found the best thing to use is a tiny paintbrush and blackboard paint, comes out just like real tattoo ink!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.