Zodiak
Participant
@zodiak

I have a really awesome knee tattoo idea and have the stencil ready. It is a eyeball with demon wings and a tail.what I need to know is what is the best way to apply a stencil to the knee. Leg bent or straight? And how can I apply it on this rounded body part without any bubbles or crossovers? Please and thanks!

Dan
Participant
@dan

we don’t discuss tattooing method with garage scratchers,go to a professional tattooer at a professional shop and pay them to apply the tattoo for you.

Zodiak
Participant
@zodiak

I asked for advice on applying a stencil on a part of the body I’ve never worked with before, not “tattooing method”or the ignorance dan.

Dan
Participant
@dan

@Zodiak 147527 wrote:

I asked for advice on applying a stencil on a part of the body I’ve never worked with before, not “tattooing method”or the ignorance dan.

LOL it’s all part of the process from drawing to stencil to tattooing,

and so are you a paid tattooer at a shop and have gone through a proper apprenticeship or going through an apprenticeship mentored by an experienced artist at a shop right now ?

Sam-I-Am
Participant
@sam-i-am

@Dan 147528 wrote:

A proper apprenticeship or going through an apprenticeship mentored by an experienced artist at a shop.

Learning ALL aspects of the tattoo business is paramount.

Perhaps you should read the sticky thread: “So you want to become a tattoo artist?”

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.