Miss_Chris
Participant
@miss_chris

I just got this done about 3 days ago. When it was finished it was pretty swollen, but looked good. It’s a very small cover up of an even smaller tattoo that was done by a terrible artist.
Originally, I asked him to use a stencil I brought him. He said, due to the spot it would be better if he drew it on to avoid the natural skin cracks/lines on the lower wrist which connects to the hand.
Anyway, when he drew it on it looked good. But when the swelling went down there’s one obviously smaller petal. I don’t know if it was a mistake, or he was trying to avoid another line in my skin.
Its been bothering me and would like some opinions and if there is an option to fix just that petal. I know its a very small tattoo but its important to me to be as perfect as possible.
(By the way, the artist is a professional in a studio with a good portfolio.)

mt896p.jpg

2ujrshw.jpg

Image – TinyPic – Free Image Hosting, Photo Sharing & Video Hosting

Image – TinyPic – Free Image Hosting, Photo Sharing & Video Hosting

Thanks everyone! I’m new here so any advice is appreciated. I hope I’m posting in the right category. And please let me know if the photos don’t show up!

Sam-I-Am
Participant
@sam-i-am

Welcome.

Yes, the petals are not perfect. Keep in mind that it is a tattoo of a flower, and flowers and plants in nature are seldom perfect. (That’s why people buy plastic flowers)

I like it.

Miss_Chris
Participant
@miss_chris

@Sam-I-Am 146901 wrote:

Welcome.

Yes, the petals are not perfect. Keep in mind that it is a tattoo of a flower, and flowers and plants in nature are seldom perfect. (That’s why people buy plastic flowers)

I like it.

Thank you ๐Ÿ™‚

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat

Looks fine

Dan
Participant
@dan

I agree,it looks fine,leave it alone and enjoy it ๐Ÿ™‚

Miss_Chris
Participant
@miss_chris

@Dan 146904 wrote:

I agree,it looks fine,leave it alone and enjoy it ๐Ÿ™‚

Thank you! ๐Ÿ™‚

jerryatrophy
Participant
@jerryatrophy

Yeah its fine.

ArniVidar
@arnividar

Personally I think you’re overthinking it. It looks fine. Enjoy your new tattoo ๐Ÿ™‚

Would be interesting to see the before though.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.