rust1d
Participant
@rust1d

The last major spot on my sleeve will have a tiger head on the outter forearm in sept.

Afink87
Participant
@afink87

I love geometric tattoos. My next piece will either be a black, gray, and white spider web on my shoulder, or a geo anatomical heart, or foxy lady. Thanks for supporting local artists, I live in Columbia SC, we have Augusta GA and Charlotte NC near us and a lot of people will travel to get their tattoos. I’ve gotten all my work done by local artists, the guy who did my birds was only tattooing for two years. With a good portfolio you can’t really go wrong. I love our local tattoo artists.

Dan
Participant
@dan

if the artist would ever get back to me for an appointment :rolleyes:

I am getting a B&G skull & traditional color flower as a cover-up on my rt shoulder/bicep

kittykat200
Participant
@kittykat200

It’s all done and it looks awesome!

If those links don’t work they are in my album!

Sam-I-Am
Participant
@sam-i-am

Took another step on my left leg.(pun intended)

Here’s the drawing I gave to tattoo artist Anthony Zamora.

Here’s the first session. (the honey bee was done in 2014 at the Baltimore convention)

Dan
Participant
@dan

I just had a consult with Alycia Harr on saturday and have an appt 08/24 for a first session on a large piece on my right upper arm & shoulder,she asked what I was thinking of and I mentioned a color realistic flower and maybe a B&G skull,along with several other ideas,but gave her free reign on the art.part of it is a cover up and apparently cover ups are one of her specialties.she is also a very likeable person,really nice lady.her shop is only 45 miles from my home.

Sacramento Tattoo Artist Alycia Harr Presents :: Sacred Temple Tattoos

this is one of hers that I really like a lot

Dan
Participant
@dan

I just had a consult with Alycia Harr on saturday and have an appt 08/24 for a first session on a large piece on my right upper arm & shoulder,she asked what I was thinking of and I mentioned a color realistic flower and maybe a B&G skull,along with several other ideas,but gave her free reign on the art.part of it is a cover up and apparently cover ups are one of her specialties.she is also a very likeable person,really nice lady.her shop is only 45 miles from my home.

Sacramento Tattoo Artist Alycia Harr Presents :: Sacred Temple Tattoos

this is one of hers that I really like a lot

jerryatrophy
Participant
@jerryatrophy

Full day at the voodoo expo in new orleans on halloween night with
Adam Aguas @ Adamaguastattoos and i booked an appt 6 days later
with Chad Newsome. Plus my wife is getting tattooed by kristel oreto
the weekend prior to nola. Im pretty excited

kittykat200
Participant
@kittykat200

I’m getting tattooed by Nigel Kurt on the 24th Feb, he’s just shown me the reference photo and im completely stoked, its a black and grey realism piece of a kingfisher flying up out of some water, so beautiful! I cant wait!

Sam-I-Am
Participant
@sam-i-am

Poison ivy crawling up my left leg.

AP1916
Participant
@ap1916

Thinking of doing a Fu Dog / Kapalla / Buddha half leg sleeve on my right leg. Black and grey with red highlights.

Dan
Participant
@dan

I am in the consultation stage with this artist to get a hand tapped piece on Maui when we go in May.

Mo’o Tatau | Polynesian-style tattoos

Call_me_Lola
Participant
@call_me_lola

@NorCalDan 146137 wrote:

I am in the consultation stage with this artist to get a hand tapped piece on Maui when we go in May.

Mo’o Tatau | Polynesian-style tattoos

Cool. I can’t even watch hand tapping, let alone sit for it. They are pretty amazing though.

Dan
Participant
@dan

@Call_me_Lola 146139 wrote:

Cool. I can’t even watch hand tapping, let alone sit for it. They are pretty amazing though.

I am looking forward to the entire experience ,apparently he interviews me via skype for 30-45 minutes and designs the tattoo for me,

I am looking at this area,

gallery-hand-_0006_Layer-46.jpg

kittykat200
Participant
@kittykat200

Ouch. That sounds like its going to be a sore day for you!

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 30 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.