Karviniya
    Participant
    @karviniya

It’s interesting for me question.
    This issue is addressed as a tattoo artist and people with tattoos
    Who is author of your tattoo sketch?
    -Do you paint it yourself? (or your tattooartist draw it himself)
    -Do you order them from the artists? (or on your tattoo artist working man draws sketches)
    -if Do you find a sketch on web? if than so do you have the author’s permission to use the picture?

or you have an another answer

soooorry ofr my english ( I’m trying(

buttwheat
    Participant
    @buttwheat

I usually give the tattooist the idea or the theme of the tattoo then let them draw it up.

Call_me_Lola
    Participant
    @call_me_lola

I have two that come from self portrait photos posted on line by a young photographer in Britain. Before using them I was able to contact her and get her permission to have them used. One of the tattoo artists contacted her afterwards to use some of her other photos for painting references.

But I have others based on ref pics found online (some by the tattoo artists and some by me) that there was no way to find the “owner” of so they were used without permission.

67Olds
    Participant
    @67olds

I knew about what I wanted and the artist took my idea and drew something out right on my ankle/foot. I loved it so we went ahead with the tattoo. He told me that because I wanted something to go around my ankle and onto my foot it would be best.

peterpoose
    Participant
    @peterpoose

I have used pictures from the net. I try now to give a theme and a few pics of the direction I want and let the artist do the rest 🙂

Karviniya
    Participant
    @karviniya

and if you want a tattoo in the style in which he does not draw?or such did not happen? 🙂

Karviniya
    Participant
    @karviniya

@buttwheat 143016 wrote:

I usually give the tattooist the idea or the theme of the tattoo then let them draw it up.

and if you want a tattoo in the style in which he does not draw?or such did not happen?

Karviniya
    Participant
    @karviniya

@Call_me_Lola 143028 wrote:

I have two that come from self portrait photos posted on line by a young photographer in Britain. Before using them I was able to contact her and get her permission to have them used. One of the tattoo artists contacted her afterwards to use some of her other photos for painting references.

But I have others based on ref pics found online (some by the tattoo artists and some by me) that there was no way to find the “owner” of so they were used without permission.

Well from the refs usually result differs greatly, they are also more likely not as the main material used and as additional assistance in developing normally.

also looking for in such cases permits and do not always find it the authors photo = ( becomes as much a shame in such cases (

Karviniya
    Participant
    @karviniya

@peterpoose 143037 wrote:

I have used pictures from the net. I try now to give a theme and a few pics of the direction I want and let the artist do the rest 🙂

it’s good to give a theme and pics for direction. my favorite way. immediately clear that you need to draw and what people want in the picture

peterpoose
    Participant
    @peterpoose

Most of my artists don’t draw up anything but I trust them 100%

buttwheat
    Participant
    @buttwheat

@Karviniya 143051 wrote:

and if you want a tattoo in the style in which he does not draw?or such did not happen?

I seek out a tattooist that specializes in the style I’m looking for.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.