theamg12
Participant
@theamg12

Yeah youre right, so what would any of you suggest?I dont have a design i just want it to be in the theme of Protector/heroic/helping others/inner strength, and i want it to be detailed and possibly cover up my inner bicep, Does anyone have a suggestion or anything i can look up to get an idea so i can explain it too an artist? Thanks

Call_me_Lola
Participant
@call_me_lola

@theamg12 140500 wrote:

Yeah youre right, so what would any of you suggest?I dont have a design i just want it to be in the theme of Protector/heroic/helping others/inner strength, and i want it to be detailed and possibly cover up my inner bicep, Does anyone have a suggestion or anything i can look up to get an idea so i can explain it too an artist? Thanks

Just tell the artist exactly what you are saying here. And show them your three samples to give them a starting point, an idea of the style you want. It is what they do, and if you give a really good tattoo artist an idea of what you want and then give them some freedom to “be artistic” they can come up with something amazing for you.

But … for this to work you have to first find a really good tattoo artist. (And don’t just show them the pics on your cell phone, print out your samples and take them.)

Good luck!

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat

Go to this dude

ArniVidar
@arnividar

@theamg12 140500 wrote:

Yeah you’re right, so what would any of you suggest?

As the others have said, if you want a really good tattoo, you need to find a really good artist that does his art in a style that you like, and then let him think your idea over. If you can’t agree on how things should look, you will need to go someplace else (sans down-payment) and try again.

peterpoose
Participant
@peterpoose

check out my signature link below on a PC preferably ๐Ÿ™‚

and buy a superman outfit ๐Ÿ™‚

Johnny Means
Participant
@johnny-means

First post here, hope I don’t come off too critical (actually I don’t care). Aren’t there a lot better symbols of protectors than a Dragon Ball Z character?

My 15 year old just outgrew DBZ. After years he finally realized how horrible it was. Not that there is anything wrong with enjoying it. God knows I’ve got my guilty pleasures. My point is in 20 years is this going to still mean anything to you or are you going to feel somewhat embarrassed about saying Goku or Gohan or whoever symbolizes any serious meaning to you.

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.