Sam-I-Am
    Participant
    @sam-i-am

@Sam-I-Am 139218 wrote:

Six hours planned tomorrow starting at 10:00 AM. Arm, chest, and whatever else.

Turned out to be three hours. Next week it’s to start at noon.

I did get a fantasy stingray started.

buttwheat
    Participant
    @buttwheat

Kind of hard to see whats going on in that pic Sam except that you may be a hoarder

Sam-I-Am
    Participant
    @sam-i-am

@buttwheat 139254 wrote:

Kind of hard to see whats going on in that pic Sam except that you may be a hoarder

This seems to be a little better. (Not a hoarder, just too much shit)

buttwheat
    Participant
    @buttwheat

@Sam-I-Am 139255 wrote:

(Not a hoarder, just too much shit)

That’s what all the hoarders in training say

Mistress_Of_Pain
    Participant
    @mistress_of_pain

GCL, I probably will eventually. I hate my thighs so unfortunately the tattoo I do get (if I do) won’t be shown much unfortunately but it’s still an idea.

Jerry, no worries on it being jacked. I don’t care 😛

My artist is in the progress of drawing my tattoo right now. We’ve decided on the owl, the watch and autumn leaves thus far. I won’t see the final thing until next Friday (exactly one week from now). I asked him if he was looking at full upper back or shoulder right now and he said it’s looking like just the shoulder but it’ll overlap to the other side with the owl from what he was saying.

There will be pictures as soon as the session is done. I’m hoping we can fit most of it in on Friday, if not it’ll likely be a few sessions as my sleeves ended up being but we will see. I’m excited regardless. I’m hoping he’s gotten everything I’m wanting all added into it, even to the finest little details with the time and all of that. We shall see 🙂

Mistress_Of_Pain
    Participant
    @mistress_of_pain

Only got 2 more days until I finally get to see the finished product of what my artist has drawn up for me. Looking forward to posting pictures for you all to see 🙂

Sam-I-Am
    Participant
    @sam-i-am

@Mistress_Of_Pain 139284 wrote:

Only got 2 more days until I finally get to see the finished product of what my artist has drawn up for me. Looking forward to posting pictures for you all to see 🙂

I’m looking forward to seeing it too!

peterpoose
    Participant
    @peterpoose

yes pics please 🙂

Sam-I-Am
    Participant
    @sam-i-am

Out of 10 hours scheduled Monday and Tuesday all were cancelled due to Lindsay and Anthony being ill.
    It was a lousy Tuesday so I got myself a pedicure. My feet are still happy.

peterpoose
    Participant
    @peterpoose

@Sam-I-Am 139320 wrote:

Out of 10 hours scheduled Monday and Tuesday all were cancelled due to Lindsay and Anthony being ill.
    It was a lousy Tuesday so I got myself a pedicure. My feet are still happy.

Hah, good job!

Mistress_Of_Pain
    Participant
    @mistress_of_pain

Pics are up in the Inked section

Sam-I-Am
    Participant
    @sam-i-am

My next appointment is at the Baltimore Convention Friday @ 2:00 PM.

Artist Anthony Zamora

Mistress_Of_Pain
    Participant
    @mistress_of_pain

If I get the day off, I’ll be going in on Sunday June 1st to finish up mine

Mistress_Of_Pain
    Participant
    @mistress_of_pain

Well it’s official. June 8th I will be getting more work done on my back. I’m hoping to finish it up as well. My artist and myself both like the idea of a moon on the opposite shoulder so he said he will draw it up and if we’ve got the time we will add it in. After my back is done I’m not sure what’s next. My fiance and I are actually looking to buy a house so tattoos will be few and far between after that which is definitely sad 🙁

Sam-I-Am
    Participant
    @sam-i-am

I’m happy for your appointment, and that you may be buying a house.

Tattoos? The time will come. Post pictures of your tattoo, and your new house!

I’m going in today for a few hours around noon.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 55 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.