Karviniya
    Participant
    @karviniya

I will make tattoo on shoulder with two portraits and sleeve with skydive thems. And for this tattoo i must travelling on another part of country)) and will make it summer.
    And also make coer up of bad tattoo on calf and and continue tattoo with bird on edge (agh, it hurts) and join it with tattoo on femur. It’s take a long time %)

Kehoes23
    Participant
    @kehoes23

My most recent tattoo is a cover up on my left arm, my next tattoo is going on my left side rib cage, it’s an alien with four arms holding two cages and is going to be about 12″x8″, so a pretty big tattoo, how much pain should I expect while getting this tattoo? And what can I do to minamise the pain? Any advice is appreciated.

rust1d
    Participant
    @rust1d

Third color session in a week and a half with bronsen.

jerryatrophy
    Participant
    @jerryatrophy

Derek billingsley tuesday. Thumb dagger

BertNaked
    Participant
    @bertnaked

Two new pieces on thursday……..
    so I thought, the airline is on strike.
    Fuck
    Fuck them all

peterpoose
    Participant
    @peterpoose

Got Carlos Torres in Paris next Monday.

Dan
    Participant
    @dan

@peterpoose 143232 wrote:

Got Carlos Torres in Paris next Monday.

🙂 nice ………

Call_me_Lola
    Participant
    @call_me_lola

Seriously Peter … Torres/Paris?
    Jealous. Really, really, really jealous.

I will be spending this Friday with Cris Gherman. 😎

Then a day with Hova Villasenor in Yucaipa the same weekend as the Palm Trees and Tattoos convention – it’s not Paris, but it’s a weekend in Palm Springs. And he is really STOKED on the piece! Can’t wait. (Okay, it is a weekend in Palm Springs in JULY but I’m still excited.)

gobeavers
    Participant
    @gobeavers

no immediate plans.. but how hard is it to book w/ Silvano Fiato and do you know if he ever comes to the US?

BertNaked
    Participant
    @bertnaked

So everything went to shit. Airline pilots went on strike, so I lost the appointment.
    Now I’m going down by train, an 7 hour trip each way.

Either way, can’t wait. I’ll read the Orient express or something.

TattooedSweety
    Participant
    @tattooedsweety

Next tattoo is next sunday, only a couple month after my last (yes I have a problem). Getting a henna feather watercolour style.

rust1d
    Participant
    @rust1d

Got an appointment on the 30th. Getting wind bars on the outer part of my arm around the elbow.it’ll have been almost 2 months,the longest i’ve waited since i started my sleeve. 30 hrs. So far after the next appointment.

jerryatrophy
    Participant
    @jerryatrophy

Tim Rogers april 25th chattanooga, tn

Dan
    Participant
    @dan

I am getting a traditional piece to cover up the last of an ex wife memory on my right upper arm and shoulder this next Friday.

a local guy I like , Andy Campoy – Honeymoon Tattoo | Fair Oaks California

Dan
    Participant
    @dan

I just booked 2 back to back appointments Feb 27th in Fresno with Oliver Peck for my wife & myself,to get some of his American trad.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 42 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.