Mistress_Of_Pain
    Participant
    @mistress_of_pain

@GrayCatLove 134959 wrote:

What’s wrong with these freaks who don’t get them?

Who knows!

GrayCatLove
    Participant
    @graycatlove

@Mistress_Of_Pain 134965 wrote:

Who knows!

I had two on my tummy from the tumor and I have some on the hips. A lot of them are covered by tattoos. Once the ones on the inner thighs are covered, I plan on getting a wolf tattoo on the hip opposite the tiger. (Ryan’s used to my whinging. He’ll deal. He assures me he deals with worse every day.)

After the New Year I want the wolf done and my cherry blossom and a little koi added, and if I can get a date for my pin-up, I’m going to take a break from tattoos for a few months, minimally.

Mistress_Of_Pain
    Participant
    @mistress_of_pain

@GrayCatLove 134977 wrote:

I had two on my tummy from the tumor and I have some on the hips. A lot of them are covered by tattoos. Once the ones on the inner thighs are covered, I plan on getting a wolf tattoo on the hip opposite the tiger. (Ryan’s used to my whinging. He’ll deal. He assures me he deals with worse every day.)

After the New Year I want the wolf done and my cherry blossom and a little koi added, and if I can get a date for my pin-up, I’m going to take a break from tattoos for a few months, minimally.

Very nice! Once my half sleeve is done come Halloween I’ll be taking a break from getting tattoos as well (I hope) til at least after the first of the year just because we’ve got all the Holidays coming up to worry about. That’s okay, allows me time to think of what I want to do next anyway!!

GrayCatLove
    Participant
    @graycatlove

I enjoy the break from tattoos. I want to get ten tattoos I like, get them memorialized in photos… I was thinking if I get close to the guy I’m dating get some boudoir pictures done and give him copies. (This guy I’ve known since 2009 is still crazy about me and I really care about him. It was just a bad time, and it didn’t click he liked me THAT way.)

Then I’d have copies for me. Yeah, it’ll cost me $400 for good pictures, but that’s the price of a smallish tattoo, and since I’m taking a break, and tomorrow taking care of my financial future by seeing my financial planner, I’m okay with a little binge. 😉

Call_me_Lola
    Participant
    @call_me_lola

My last one ended up being attached to another one so it didn’t up my count. That means that this Thursday I’ll be getting number 10. I think. Unless he puts it on my left arm and attaches it to another, then I’ll still only have 9. But either way I expect it to be less painful than an inner thigh. 😉

GrayCatLove
    Participant
    @graycatlove

I’m thinking inner thigh won’t be too bad. Maybe I’m just too hopeful.

Sam-I-Am
    Participant
    @sam-i-am

@GrayCatLove 135024 wrote:

I’m thinking your inner thigh. I’m just too hopeful.

My thoughts exactly.

GrayCatLove
    Participant
    @graycatlove

Sam, you’d run screaming into the night now. I’m holding off until tonight to shave. And we all know I make Pox look like a Nigerian… I’m pale with naturally really dark hair. It’s not a pretty look. I’ve tried to fill up my day with activities to avoid shaving. This must be how drug addicts feel.

GrayCatLove
    Participant
    @graycatlove

Today is the day. I put on nice underwear and being the hygiene freak, scrubbed down like I was going into surgery. Then went insane with three kinds of deodorant. I moisturized with Aveeno sensitive skin no scent baby lotion, and now I have to go to the dentist, get a facial, and grab something to eat before he works his magic.

This is the first time I ever felt nervous before a tattoo.

GrayCatLove
    Participant
    @graycatlove

Update: Texted Ryan my schedule and I’m going to get the right thigh done Saturday the 2nd at 2 PM. I’ve given him freedom with the only restriction it must by roughly the same size. He talked about doing a different color of flower, a different blue flower, etc. I’m really looking forward to swimsuit season. I haven’t worn a bikini since pre-cancer. I’m overdue. 🙂

Amok
    Participant
    @amok

@GrayCatLove 135114 wrote:

Today is the day. I put on nice underwear and being the hygiene freak, scrubbed down like I was going into surgery. Then went insane with three kinds of deodorant. I moisturized with Aveeno sensitive skin no scent baby lotion, and now I have to go to the dentist, get a facial, and grab something to eat before he works his magic.

This is the first time I ever felt nervous before a tattoo.

You love him!

GrayCatLove
    Participant
    @graycatlove

@Amok 135232 wrote:

You love him!

LMAO. And I’m a vain bitch. In a fraternal (sororal if it’s coming from me, I guess), yeah, I’m a little attached. I’m going job-hunting out of state, soon, which means finding a new mainstay shop. I tell him all the time I’d trade him for one of my brothers. 😉

buttwheat
    Participant
    @buttwheat

Where you moving to?

GrayCatLove
    Participant
    @graycatlove

@buttwheat 135246 wrote:

Where you moving to?

I’m not giving you free Percocet if I move to Washington.

Those free samples are MINE.

Looking at the panhandle of TX, NY, NJ, and wherever else I can get a job. Hoping I can strike it lucky and maybe a university hospital will help me with med school, or at least getting a PhD.

Sam-I-Am
    Participant
    @sam-i-am

@GrayCatLove 135243 wrote:

LMAO. And I’m a vain bitch. In a fraternal (sororal if it’s coming from me, I guess), yeah, I’m a little attached. I’m going job-hunting out of state, soon, which means finding a new mainstay shop. I tell him all the time I’d trade him for one of my brothers. 😉

Check out Penn State / Milton S Hershey medical school.

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 68 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.