GrayCatLove
    Participant
    @graycatlove

Once George heals up in six weeks, we’re going to look at sweet williams and forget-me-nots on the inner thighs. We discussed wrap-arounds, and he said they look better as separate inner thigh pieces. It’s not the most challenging or interesting piece. It’s technical rather than artistic work, so I appreciate him looking at it. Looks like we’re on our way and I’m taking a break from other ideas.

GrayCatLove
    Participant
    @graycatlove

We’re going for blue forget-me-nots on the 22nd after my dental appointment. Then a little break before I follow up on the pin-up with the dude BW suggested. I’ll attempt “tasteful” photos.

Sam-I-Am
    Participant
    @sam-i-am

@GrayCatLove 134371 wrote:

I’ll attempt “tasteful” photos.

Don’t go overboard in that respect.

GrayCatLove
    Participant
    @graycatlove

LMAO. I promise, Sam, for your sake, I won’t over-do it that way.

GrayCatLove
    Participant
    @graycatlove

Oct 22, after my dental appointment, I’m getting them done.

The funny part is, it worked out so I have a pap the next day with the guy who took my Implanon out. (He’s never given me a pelvic exam before.) He has no clue I have tattoos.

This should be a good story someday for the grandkids.

Call_me_Lola
    Participant
    @call_me_lola

@GrayCatLove 134651 wrote:

Oct 22, after my dental appointment, I’m getting them done.

The funny part is, it worked out so I have a pap the next day with the guy who took my Implanon out. (He’s never given me a pelvic exam before.) He has no clue I have tattoos.

This should be a good story someday for the grandkids.

SURPRISE!!! bwahahaha … I bet you can’t wait to see the look on his face.

Good luck on the 22nd. I like pretty tattoos, and this sounds like it is going to be one of those. Make sure that you post pictures right away, because I leave here really early on the 23rd to fly out for my appointment on the 24th, and I don’t want to have to wait until I get back to see them. Although it probably wouldn’t kill me to learn a little patience.

GrayCatLove
    Participant
    @graycatlove

I think he has a little crush or he thinks I’m this world naive kid because he likes to show me stupid little things he knows how to do… Like little sutures. (I’d take a crack at it, but that’s about it.) But the tattoos…. I may have to YouTube this. All I can picture in my head is some shocked slack jaw look like The Producers. My work persona is a little different from who I am. All practitioners are actors. But I digress. (I never swear at work. Which in this department is RARE.)

I will take pics as soon as I get home. Knowing how Ryan works and I drive… like timid octogenarians…. that will be. 9 EST

Dan
    Participant
    @dan

@GrayCatLove 134658 wrote:

I think he has a little crush or he thinks I’m this world naive kid because he likes to show me stupid little things he knows how to do… Like little sutures. (I’d take a crack at it, but that’s about it.) But the tattoos…. I may have to YouTube this. All I can picture in my head is some shocked slack jaw look like The Producers. My work persona is a little different from who I am. All practitioners are actors. But I digress. (I never swear at work. Which in this department is RARE.)

I will take pics as soon as I get home. Knowing how Ryan works and I drive… like timid octogenarians…. that will be. 9 EST

we’re gonna need pics pretty quick here young lady !

GrayCatLove
    Participant
    @graycatlove

HAHA. Trust me. You aren’t missing much. ๐Ÿ˜‰

I’m looking forward to getting those pubescent stretch marks covered… It’s odd because I don’t get stretch marks now with body changes as an adult. But it’s something I’ll enjoy.

poxphobia
    Participant
    @poxphobia

I have those too! Stretchmark on my inner thighs from when I was like.. 13-14?! Haven’t gotten a stretch mark since, and well.. I’ve grown! (in width, not in size. I haven’t grown an inch since I was 12)
    Can’t imagine the pain of tattooing there.. ugh!

Dan
    Participant
    @dan

@GrayCatLove 134686 wrote:

HAHA. Trust me. You aren’t missing much. ๐Ÿ˜‰

I’m looking forward to getting those pubescent stretch marks covered… It’s odd because I don’t get stretch marks now with body changes as an adult. But it’s something I’ll enjoy.

I STILL don’t see any pics ! ๐Ÿ˜ก

GrayCatLove
    Participant
    @graycatlove

Because it’s the 18th, not the 22nd. :p

GrayCatLove
    Participant
    @graycatlove

@poxphobia 134891 wrote:

I have those too! Stretchmark on my inner thighs from when I was like.. 13-14?! Haven’t gotten a stretch mark since, and well.. I’ve grown! (in width, not in size. I haven’t grown an inch since I was 12)
    Can’t imagine the pain of tattooing there.. ugh!

Ryan and I have an on-going joke if it’s going to hurt less than cancer. If it hurts less than cancer, it’s cool. ๐Ÿ˜‰ I think the worst part is I can’t shave until the 21st at night. It’s only a 5″ x 7″ on both thighs. I can do it. ๐Ÿ˜‰

Mistress_Of_Pain
    Participant
    @mistress_of_pain

I think stretch marks are a normality for many people (not all but many). I do have them on my inner thighs as well as on both of my sides near my tummy. Can’t think of seeing any new ones pop up recently, hate them either way

GrayCatLove
    Participant
    @graycatlove

@Mistress_Of_Pain 134958 wrote:

I think stretch marks are a normality for many people (not all but many). I do have them on my inner thighs as well as on both of my sides near my tummy. Can’t think of seeing any new ones pop up recently, hate them either way

What’s wrong with these freaks who don’t get them?

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 68 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.