jerryatrophy
    Participant
    @jerryatrophy

Speaking of bad tattoo shows. What the fook is going on with spike TV. They run “ink master” with emphasis on good quality ink….then they run “tattoo rescue” where the guy is just blowing smoke up their butts about how good these guys are tattooing. I watched an episode tonight about a shop in Texas andthe two guys tattooing were so bad. But at the end of the show the dumbazz host was talking about how much tthey’ve improved and gotten better. One of the guys couldn’t pull a straight line AT ALL! I think I’m done watching this one also.
    If I can find a picture of it I’ll be back.

anonymous
    Participant
    @anonymous

I saw that one. It was horrendous.

Sam-I-Am
    Participant
    @sam-i-am

My regular artist, Anthony Zamora, made it to episode five of “Best Ink”. It airs this winter.
    He came down with food poisoning. He was treated with morphine at a local hospital and went straight from there to the studio to tattoo. He said halfway into the tattoo the morphine wore off and nausea returned. His client was happy with the tattoo but neither he nor the judges were.

What a fucked up experience. Personally I think somebody slipped him a “Mickey”.

GrayCatLove
    Participant
    @graycatlove

Sounds like one of those fucked up hospitals where they think they’re saving everyone from addiction if they don’t allow for shots and pills. A shot of morphine works about four hours. No wonder he went right back to feeling bad.

Mistress_Of_Pain
    Participant
    @mistress_of_pain

I will watch some Tattoo shows. I do watch Ink Master and Best Ink as well as Tattoo Nightmares and I was a fan of Miami Ink, NY Ink and LA Ink when they aired. I’ve seen Tattoo rescue and while i’ve watched a few episodes I probably won’t continue. I also will not go back to watching Bad Ink either. As previously stated, the guys are funny but the tattoos and the stories behind them are just horrible.

TattooArtOfIg
    Participant
    @tattooartofig

This is horrible. If anyone has a real tattoo, they should be able to tell that EVERY SINGLE cover up that comes into this show has a fake painted on tattoo . In which they either put another fake tattoo in it’s place and say yay it’s covered up and still looks like shit! Or they put a brand new shitty tattoo in it’s place. Overall this show sucks and we are still craving a good tattoo show. Only one that seemed cool so far was “Epic Ink” so check that out to get your tattoo show fix!

rust1d
    Participant
    @rust1d

Project free tv has all the episodes, even bad ink. Just use a pop up blocker.

mushymonroe
    Participant
    @mushymonroe

You should see what your tattoo will look like first!!

I can show you before you decide.

Sam-I-Am
    Participant
    @sam-i-am

SPAM!…..

jinny123
    Participant
    @jinny123

here is one awesome episode of bad ink.

Didnt realise some of them are free to view online

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xq5Tpn8o9ws

kittykat200
    Participant
    @kittykat200

I haven’t had TV for three and a half years. Best fucking thing I ever did. I have a tv set and a playstation so I can kill some zombies on cod or whack on something on Netflix to fall asleep to. Other than that I really don’t care. Everything on TV is shite. Saying that I’m a huge movie enthusiast and own thousands (I’m not even over exaggerating) of dvd’s but that’s it.

The way I see it I’d rather be out there experiencing the world for myself than sitting home watching other people doing it! Turn off all the crap and go do something lol

Viewing 11 posts - 16 through 26 (of 26 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.