XxTechN9nexX
    Participant
    @xxtechn9nexx

I came across this show tonight and decided to check it out and couldn’t believe it is on TV…its the fakest tattoo show ever…I Dont mean fake like the other ones with fake drama and stories..its fake like they Dont really do tattoos and the tattoos they are covering aren’t real either…they are marker or painted on then act like they’re covering them but the covers aren’t real either…so fucking ridiculous… anyone else see this??

Sam-I-Am
    Participant
    @sam-i-am

Not yet. Thanks for the warning!

jerryatrophy
    Participant
    @jerryatrophy

I saw the commercial where I perceived that a dragon they showed was a coverup and it was really bad. This one will not get any of my time.

anonymous
    Participant
    @anonymous

I don’t think I’ve ever seen this show, but what are you basing your assumptions on?

buttwheat
    Participant
    @buttwheat

What is the show that you speak of?

jerryatrophy
    Participant
    @jerryatrophy

Its literally called “bad ink”

Sam-I-Am
    Participant
    @sam-i-am

I caught an episode last night.
    I watched about 10 minutes of it.
    It is a low budget crap show.

GrayCatLove
    Participant
    @graycatlove

I’m not a fan of tattoo shows. Mainly because it’s listening to someone tell some big story about the death of their grandfather and how he loved peonies and that’s why they got the tattoo… I have to listen to stupid stories all day long. Don’t really want to do it when I’m off the clock.

Mistress_Of_Pain
    Participant
    @mistress_of_pain

I to watched this show last night. The guys on the show are funny but the rest of it is totally stupid. I probably won’t continue to watch it.

GrayCatLove
    Participant
    @graycatlove

Makes you wonder who the target audience is, if they’re missing the mark so far with people who have an active interest in tattooing.

ArniVidar
    @arnividar

Target audience?

Day-time, stay-at-home, reality-TV-addicted sloths? There are few things less real than ‘reality’ TV. Reality TV is practically an oxymoron.

GrayCatLove
    Participant
    @graycatlove

Admittedly, I have a love affair with reality TV. When I worked nights, I watched loads of it. RuPaul’s Drag Race, Intervention, Hoarders… I love it. But there’s got to be a certain amount of screaming and crying to keep my attention going.

Call_me_Lola
    Participant
    @call_me_lola

I did see it the other night, but thought that the tattoos that they did were terrible. Won’t be watching more.

anonymous
    Participant
    @anonymous

Another crappy tattoo show? Why is i that whenever one “style” of reality TV comes out (tattoos, pawn shops, weird outdoorsyness, etc) they have to duplicate it a million times? Isn’t one crappy show on each topic enough?

And for the record, I’ve never seen one “reality” show that even resembled reality. They are all terribly scripted.

GrayCatLove
    Participant
    @graycatlove

@npaggett 131670 wrote:

And for the record, I’ve never seen one “reality” show that even resembled reality. They are all terribly scripted.

For the record also, the majority of reality is now largely scripted, and also terrible.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 26 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.