Thaela
    Participant
    @thaela

Thanks guys (and gals!) ๐Ÿ™‚ You’ve been really helpful, and I’m really excited now ๐Ÿ™‚

@Call_me_Lola 130415 wrote:

I added an old picture of it to my album for you. Was taken right after I first un-bandaged it, if I remember correctly, so it looks a little weepy.

Awesome thanks! Very sexy, love the placement! How’d it feel compared to your other tattoos? Not much meat on your foot!

Call_me_Lola
    Participant
    @call_me_lola

@Thaela 130419 wrote:

Awesome thanks! Very sexy, love the placement! How’d it feel compared to your other tattoos? Not much meat on your foot!

That area of the foot isn’t terribly painful. I’ve had worse – wayyyyy worse.

Waist=never again.
    Right elbow ditch=oh holy hell. (barely crosses the crease a little)
    Left elbow ditch=huh, I thought that’d hurt more. (goes just exactly up to the crease)

And the one on my finger??? Sweated all the way thru that one. I was going to call for a touch-up appointment for it yesterday, but bailed before I even made the call. Got scared. I know that’s gonna hurt, so I believe it can wait, for now. ๐Ÿ˜‰

Sam-I-Am
    Participant
    @sam-i-am

@Thaela 130419 wrote:

Parts of the foot can be bad, but mostly not so bad.
    The balls of my ankle hurt like hell. Behind my knee hurt too. My shin and upper thigh did not hurt nearly as bad as I was told it would.

Good luck!

poxphobia
    Participant
    @poxphobia

Achilles heel.. Just saying; Don’t do it. Hurts like a motherfucker ๐Ÿ˜›
    I have the back of my legs done, and outside/inside ankles as well, but I can’t really comment on pain in that area, as I’ve had leg surgery before and the scar tissue ensures that it hurts quite a bit! But the one on the outside of my ankle, wasn’t too bad at all ๐Ÿ™‚

Thaela
    Participant
    @thaela

Interesting, I would think the foot would hurt more than some other areas.

I can’t imagine the back of the knee or crook of the arms.. yeowch! I will take your word for it and not find out for myself!

Call_me_Lola
    Participant
    @call_me_lola

@Thaela 130449 wrote:

Interesting, I would think the foot would hurt more than some other areas.

I can’t imagine the back of the knee or crook of the arms.. yeowch! I will take your word for it and not find out for myself!

I have heard that when you tattoo the foot it hurts more the closer you go towards the toes, not sure if this is true or not. But where I got the stars, although clearly not painless, was very do-able.

It will affect your footwear choices while it heals. Those shoes in my pic got me through a rainy (and snowy) January because I thought all my other shoes would rub it. After a month I put on regular pumps only to find that I could have been wearing all/any of my pumps (boots and sneakers were out for a while).

And after it heals, it still affects your footwear choices – cuz you want to show it off. ๐Ÿ˜‰

Thaela
    Participant
    @thaela

@Call_me_Lola 130457 wrote:

It will affect your footwear choices while it heals. Those shoes in my pic got me through a rainy (and snowy) January because I thought all my other shoes would rub it. After a month I put on regular pumps only to find that I could have been wearing all/any of my pumps (boots and sneakers were out for a while).

And after it heals, it still affects your footwear choices – cuz you want to show it off. ๐Ÿ˜‰

That’s the only thing… I have to wear tennis shoes at work, so I can imagine that will be an issue while healing :/

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.