buttwheat
    Participant
    @buttwheat

Wow Peter you got pretty mad for something that you brought up.

peterpoose
    Participant
    @peterpoose

@buttwheat 129779 wrote:

I am not mad mate just cant stand drama queens like Defiance who is obviously bored with his own life that he has the time to start dragging a simple post into the mud on Facebook ๐Ÿ™‚

peterpoose
    Participant
    @peterpoose

And I also would have no problem saying exactly the same things to him face to face, I would prefer it rather than like him being an internet hero lol

peterpoose
    Participant
    @peterpoose

Anyhows please delete this. I have deleted all my posts as requested by the artist. So please just leave it there ๐Ÿ™‚

Thank you!

peterpoose
    Participant
    @peterpoose

@buttwheat 129779 wrote:

I got attacked by Defiance, had I not posted it someone else would have. I was just after a civil discussion which Defiance turned into arse licking.

All I have done is get a tattoo and post that someone else has done a similar thing. I am not at fault in any way other than posting it. It would have been posted by some of you I am sure had I not anyhows ๐Ÿ™‚

buttwheat
    Participant
    @buttwheat

Oh so there is more behind this then what is posted here. It didn’t make since from what is just posted here.

peterpoose
    Participant
    @peterpoose

@buttwheat 129784 wrote:

Oh so there is more behind this then what is posted here. It didn’t make since from what is just posted here.

There was but I have deleted them all as is Domantas on his Facebook, there was no need to attack me the way he did other than spite.

Anyhows lets leave it there ๐Ÿ™‚

Is there any moderators on this forum lol

buttwheat
    Participant
    @buttwheat

@peterpoose 129785 wrote:

Is there any moderators on this forum lol

Just Arni at least active ones

yodaddynukka
    Participant
    @yodaddynukka

definac3 and peter are both respected collectors, but the posts from definac3 did seem a little trollish…

Zorba
    Participant
    @zorba

NOT taking sides here as I dunno the facts at all…

BUT…

If people patronize a site built for adolescents (Face***k), they’re going to get adolescent “drama”.

jerryatrophy
    Participant
    @jerryatrophy

Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery. I like peters more.

mrchen
    Participant
    @mrchen

A public image is subject to being used by anyone, I would never expect such an image to remain original because I used it, I don’t tattoo stock images on my body, only custom work, some has been copied, poorly (which made me feel better)
    I’m not saying you need to tattoo only original art on our body but this is a wonderful example of what can occur.
    Peter must realize any stock public image can be copied and is likely to be copied by anyone, his artwork belongs to anyone who wants it.
    The new piece is nothing but amazing, the artist did nothing wrong

mrchen
    Participant
    @mrchen

Peters piece is fantastic, I am not sure why this would make no so angry, when he calms down maybe he can tell us. His piece is still different than any other, forever

peterpoose
    Participant
    @peterpoose

Cheers chaps, I am not angry about the tattoo being copied at all. I knew it would be copied and is up for copying, I was just a little surprised that another world class artist would even bother using the same reference as another world class artist, that was all I posted. You can probably tell from my thread title that it was a light hearted thread.

I have spoken with Domanatas after he contacted me, we ended up chatting for ages and were laughing and joking about it all.

What did piss me off was Defiance dragging the whole thing into the mud, there was no need to dig me out like he did. Drama queen.

I have been on this forum since my very first tattoo and it is still for me my tattoo forum home lol

I didn’t expect someone who I have gotten to know over the last 2 years a little to turn into such a turn coat and make a mountain out of a mole hill.

What was all that shit, I have to man up and all the long arse posts. Get a grip, we are talking about tattoos not a war lol

Anyhows anything I did say I will gladly man up and say exactly the same to his face if I ever see him.

As I said on Facebook, he has done a beautiful job as expected ๐Ÿ™‚

Over and out!

Next trips soon ๐Ÿ™‚

Amok
    Participant
    @amok

Jerry Jerry Jerry

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 35 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.