Participant
    @peterpoose

Well, just spotted this on Facebook done by Domantas Parvainis 🙂

Ribbet_collage.jpg
    screen capture freeware

BertNaked
    Participant
    @bertnaked

Holy fuck.. right down to the lines.. Maybe they found the same neon/electric flower on google?

buttwheat
    Participant
    @buttwheat

That bites

Call_me_Lola
    Participant
    @call_me_lola

Ouch. Bummer.

anonymous
    Participant
    @anonymous

@BertNaked 129745 wrote:

Holy fuck.. right down to the lines.. Maybe they found the same neon/electric flower on google?

peterpoose’s tattoo is not original so it was bound to be tattooed on more than one person. It’s based off this image from deviantart that you can find via Google: Dreamer by ~4k1 on deviantART

peterpoose
    Participant
    @peterpoose

…………….

anonymous
    Participant
    @anonymous

@peterpoose 129766 wrote:

Yes but I think only a handful of artists can pull it off and none of the worlds best or so I thought would use it again in exactly the same context. I did think it would be copied by some unknown artists but not a world class one as they all want to be original 🙂

Doesn’t matter either way, he did a great job 🙂

Obviously it does matter as you have gone through the trouble of posting this and portraying him as a thief on at least 3 different forums. However, you failed to mention that your tattoo was not an original design in your initial postings. If multiple artists using the same reference image was considered theft within the tattoo community, then nearly every photo realism artist out there would have to find another line of work.

peterpoose
    Participant
    @peterpoose

Could a moderator please delete this thread 🙂

anonymous
    Participant
    @anonymous

@peterpoose 129769 wrote:

Could a moderator please delete this thread 🙂

Or you could man up and admit you made a mistake by accusing Domantas of copying your tattoo.

peterpoose
    Participant
    @peterpoose

@D3FiANC3 129770 wrote:

Or you could man up and admit you made a mistake by accusing Domantas of copying your tattoo.

Or you could go read what I wrote and not pull shit lines out of your arse. I never accused anyone, did you even read what I wrote.

peterpoose
    Participant
    @peterpoose

@D3FiANC3 129770 wrote:

Why are you so bothered?

Is he bending you over the sofa and dry fucking you or something?

Go brown nose somewhere else you little prick!

peterpoose
    Participant
    @peterpoose

@D3FiANC3 129770 wrote:

I have spoken to Damantas in messages thoroughly and even he admits it was bad judgement for a world class artist to use the same reference as another top class artist, knowing it existed.

I am not bothered mate really so I am deleting all my threads, its a shame we have people like you, you fucking hill billy drama queen!

Go and do your own drama queen crusade on something that concerns you and not with something that has fuck all to do with you!

peterpoose
    Participant
    @peterpoose

I am guessing you are the sad little cunt that has dragged this into an argument and into the mud on Facebook?

Go out get some pussy and stop brown nosing people you do not even know!

peterpoose
    Participant
    @peterpoose

Defiance one last thing then I am done with your moronic views.

When you have spent the amount of time, money and traveling to get tattoos, maybe you would have a different view other than arse licking and wanting to create drama.

This was all left pleasantly until you started dragging it down, go and use your boredom on more constructive things than causing arguments when there was no need.

peterpoose
    Participant
    @peterpoose

Can a moderator please delete this thread 🙂

Cheers!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 35 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.