Call_me_Lola
    Participant
    @call_me_lola

@MikeyC 128186 wrote:

Oh well thats what its from But I was thinking about getting the symbol and the words for a long time. (Still might) But I also think now I want to get a cross with wings across the back of my neck. What do you think about that?

So you have now changed your idea from a design that includes a pentagram to one with a cross??? If you don’t KNOW what you want, really know it, then you are NOT READY to get it yet!! A tattoo is a permanent mark.

It seems like you have a spot that you want one and don’t know what to put there. WAIT. Or later down the line you will be wishing you had that space back.

When you really KNOW what you want, when you are certain, then go to the finest tattoo artist you can find and get it done.

And then post pictures. 😉

MikeyC
    Participant
    @mikeyc

@Call_me_Lola 128193 wrote:

So you have now changed your idea from a design that includes a pentagram to one with a cross??? If you don’t KNOW what you want, really know it, then you are NOT READY to get it yet!! A tattoo is a permanent mark.

It seems like you have a spot that you want one and don’t know what to put there. WAIT. Or later down the line you will be wishing you had that space back.

When you really KNOW what you want, when you are certain, then go to the finest tattoo artist you can find and get it done.

And then post pictures. 😉

Well I still want the pentagram but idk if ill put it there maybe on the back of my leg to help finish my pant leg.

ArniVidar
    @arnividar

Ya know Mikey, there really isn’t any more to say here. You’re going around in circles trying to get people to make up your mind for you because you are utterly incapable of doing that your self.

1.) Your idea is terrible. Go with it if you will, but all of it always has, is now and always will be terrible.
    2.) You’re not anywhere NEAR being ready to get tattooed. Forget about it.

I believe I said this to you before you decided to get your St. Michael tattoo just because your mom named you after him, and it’s still no less true. Step away from tattoos. Come back to it in 2-3 years when you’ve actually figured out WHAT THE HELL YOU WANT.

MikeyC
    Participant
    @mikeyc

@ArniVidar 128197 wrote:

Ya know Mikey, there really isn’t any more to say here. You’re going around in circles trying to get people to make up your mind for you because you are utterly incapable of doing that your self.

1.) Your idea is terrible. Go with it if you will, but all of it always has, is now and always will be terrible.
    2.) You’re not anywhere NEAR being ready to get tattooed. Forget about it.

I believe I said this to you before you decided to get your St. Michael tattoo just because your mom named you after him, and it’s still no less true. Step away from tattoos. Come back to it in 2-3 years when you’ve actually figured out WHAT THE HELL YOU WANT.

Trust me I do know WHAT THE HELL I WANT.

Sam-I-Am
    Participant
    @sam-i-am

@MikeyC 128198 wrote:

Fair enough Mikey. I suggest you get a really good tattoo artist. Tell him what you want, but listen to his suggestions.

Good luck. Let us know how it turns out, and post some pictures.

Wardy
    Participant
    @wardy

@MikeyC 128198 wrote:

no you really don’t.

ArniVidar
    @arnividar

@MikeyC 128198 wrote:

No you don’t, kid. Then you wouldn’t be in here, trying to get us to make up your mind for you.

buttwheat
    Participant
    @buttwheat

Don’t listen to these tattoo snob fags you go get this tattoo.

HenrikFL
    Participant
    @henrikfl

@buttwheat 128207 wrote:

Don’t listen to these tattoo snob fags you go get this tattoo.

Yes, buttwheat is right!! I would include a full sleeve tribal to the design!

Sam-I-Am
    Participant
    @sam-i-am

@HenrikFL 128209 wrote:

Yes, buttwheat is right!! I would include a full sleeve tribal to the design!

I hadn’t thought of tribal as that is one style I hold in high regard for special circumstances. This is certainly one that would apply. Perhaps a reverse sleeve on the other arm.

Wardy
    Participant
    @wardy

When in doubt, add tribal.

argedion
    Participant
    @argedion

@Wardy 128217 wrote:

When in doubt, add tribal.

you could always go with stickmen as well if tribal aint yo thing.

HenrikFL
    Participant
    @henrikfl

@Sam-I-Am 128211 wrote:

I hadn’t thought of tribal as that is one style I hold in high regard for special circumstances. This is certainly one that would apply. Perhaps a reverse sleeve on the other arm.

Didn’t think of the reverse sleeve, I’m soo glad I can learn from the experts in here 😉

Viewing 13 posts - 31 through 43 (of 43 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.