ArniVidar
    @arnividar

@MikeyC 128055 wrote:

Trust me I plan to I am gonna get a half sleeve soon I want to start it.

And in the meantime you’re gonna get as much ugly as you can find done in other places? That concept is a shit-storm of Supernatural ugly. Every single thing in it is atrocious on it’s own and it just gets worse when you combine all of them.

Wardy
    Participant
    @wardy

Nothing in the picture you posted.

MikeyC
    Participant
    @mikeyc

@ArniVidar 128056 wrote:

And in the meantime you’re gonna get as much ugly as you can find done in other places? That concept is a shit-storm of Supernatural ugly. Every single thing in it is atrocious on it’s own and it just gets worse when you combine all of them.

K thanks dude.

Sam-I-Am
    Participant
    @sam-i-am

@MikeyC 128053 wrote:

What about just the words and the symbol I was thinking.

Why do you want words on you? Do you want to have to stop so people can read them? Get an awesome tattoo that looks good at a glance while you’re on the move.

That design reminds me of the Russian prisoner tattoo of recent posts.

Wardy
    Participant
    @wardy

1. come up with your own unique idea add daft little things what you like that would be very rare if somebody else had it

2. Go to a well respected artist who isn’t scraping it through your skin with a stale tampon.

3. Tell him your idea and and see the difference of the stuff you want to get intead of it looking like your getting tattoo’s on Blackpool pier.

MikeyC
    Participant
    @mikeyc

@Sam-I-Am 128068 wrote:

Why do you want words on you? Do you want to have to stop so people can read them? Get an awesome tattoo that looks good at a glance while you’re on the move.

That design reminds me of the Russian prisoner tattoo of recent posts.

It’s an ant possession symbol its from the show supernatural. And I would get some good looking stuff I want my half sleeve but have no muscle and I want to get some stuff before I get my half sleeve.

buttwheat
    Participant
    @buttwheat

If you’re going to get a supernatural tattoo get the supernatural tattoo.

tumblr_lym96d6aqM1qcc5izo1_400.jpg
    il_fullxfull.413385110_b8d7.jpg
    If you watch the show you’ll know this
    il_570xN.425058269_ruik.jpg
    tumblr_mgzvyqZzmG1rldbw9o1_1280.jpg

Wardy
    Participant
    @wardy

Is this really fucking happening, might be just be but fucking hell how gay. Get something unique instead of copying some long hair’d fanny and he’s gimp. Jesus christ.

peterpoose
    Participant
    @peterpoose

14w66fs.jpg

MikeyC
    Participant
    @mikeyc

@buttwheat 128126 wrote:

If you’re going to get a supernatural tattoo get the supernatural tattoo.

tumblr_lym96d6aqM1qcc5izo1_400.jpg
    il_fullxfull.413385110_b8d7.jpg
    If you watch the show you’ll know this
    il_570xN.425058269_ruik.jpg
    tumblr_mgzvyqZzmG1rldbw9o1_1280.jpg

Well thats what I was gonna do I was originaly gonna get it thee with the words if u watch the show u know the words were off the colt they used.

buttwheat
    Participant
    @buttwheat

@MikeyC 128149 wrote:

Well thats what I was gonna do I was originaly gonna get it thee with the words if u watch the show u know the words were off the colt they used.

My wife watches it I watched it for the first couple seasons then it just went from whimsical to serious and stupid.

MikeyC
    Participant
    @mikeyc

@buttwheat 128157 wrote:

My wife watches it I watched it for the first couple seasons then it just went from whimsical to serious and stupid.

Oh well thats what its from But I was thinking about getting the symbol and the words for a long time. (Still might) But I also think now I want to get a cross with wings across the back of my neck. What do you think about that?

Wardy
    Participant
    @wardy

why ask our opinion then get what you want, can’t expect everybody to like your idea.

MikeyC
    Participant
    @mikeyc

@Wardy 128188 wrote:

why ask our opinion then get what you want, can’t expect everybody to like your idea.

Oh I know but still

Wardy
    Participant
    @wardy

@MikeyC 128190 wrote:

Oh I know but still

still what?

No amount of talking can make that tattoo idea good, even if the best artist in the world did that exact design it would look shit because of what it is.

But that’s where not giving a fuck comes in, not everybody likes my tattoo’s but i get them because i like what i like. I don’t ask people’s opinion’s on what i get tattooed if they don’t like it once it’s done fuck them they don’t have to wear it.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 43 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.