GrayCatLove
    Participant
    @graycatlove

Grammar fight in the literary tattoo thread!

So I think I’m going to have Ryan do the next one since he has a love affair with black shading and traditional tattoos, and I think I want an anatomically correct heart with deep roots, give him the quote, and cut him loose and pray for the best. <_<

ETA: Not until I work a lot of overtime and the old one heals and I have my next degree in hand. Making myself a promise not to do it until late July, but preferably August.

Sam-I-Am
    Participant
    @sam-i-am

@GrayCatLove 127988 wrote:

Grammar fight in the literary tattoo thread!

So I think I’m going to have Ryan do the next one since he has a love affair with black shading and traditional tattoos, and I think I want an anatomically correct heart with deep roots, give him the quote, and cut him loose and pray for the best. <_<

ETA: Not until I work a lot of overtime and the old one heals and I have my next degree in hand. Making myself a promise not to do it until late July, but preferably August.

Sure, but how the fuck is HIS grammar?

Call_me_Lola
    Participant
    @call_me_lola

@GrayCatLove 127988 wrote:

And I thought I was bad. I just got my forearm done 3 weeks ago and I already have a tentative appointment for September and a confirmed appointment in October. Plus I already have an idea for another one from another artist in Hollywood while I am down there in September (trip down to LA for the one that I am anxiously awaiting confirmation for, fingers crossed). So I guess I am as normal as the rest off you guys!! As a matter of fact, according to your ETA I have a ton of patience! ๐Ÿ˜‰

I love that you are going to let your artist run with the concept. I have gotten the best results that way. I guess I’ll have to patiently wait to see what he does for you. August seems so far away.

GrayCatLove
    Participant
    @graycatlove

@Call_me_Lola 128004 wrote:

And I thought I was bad. I just got my forearm done 3 weeks ago and I already have a tentative appointment for September and a confirmed appointment in October. Plus I already have an idea for another one from another artist in Hollywood while I am down there in September (trip down to LA for the one that I am anxiously awaiting confirmation for, fingers crossed). So I guess I am as normal as the rest off you guys!! As a matter of fact, according to your ETA I have a ton of patience! ๐Ÿ˜‰

I love that you are going to let your artist run with the concept. I have gotten the best results that way. I guess I’ll have to patiently wait to see what he does for you. August seems so far away.

You are a mess, madam. For shame! (I’m just jelly.) I would love to go with some of Mr. Chen’s or Jerry’s fave shops when I’m down in Atlanta, but I can’t have an open wound at work. I’d risk it, but the last clinical “accident” a nurse sprayed me with Hep C pos blood from a placenta onto my (unbroken) skin.

If I finish this stuff up, I’ll get a tattoo. (And I’ll get it done, and God so help anyone in my way. ๐Ÿ˜‰ )

@Sam-I-Am 127992 wrote:

Sure, but how the fuck is HIS grammar?

Ryan McDonald’s? He’s a pretty sharp cookie. He’s actually worked to get rid of the southern accent, but occasionally he’ll pronounce something off, but the grammar’s right. Talented guy. It’s weird though when you finally get to the point where talented people are younger than you; he also works over in Nashville, but I can’t remember the name of the shop. (2lazy2Google.)

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.