yodaddynukka
    Participant
    @yodaddynukka

i gave one of my artists total freedom on my full back piece and one whole leg. and i think it came out pretty damn sick so far. like lola says, if you trust your artist then go for it.

yodaddynukka
    Participant
    @yodaddynukka

and when gogue did my stomach i told him do whatever he wants also, but he kinda wanted some kinda input so i gave it to him.

GrayCatLove
    Participant
    @graycatlove

@tattoollery 127588 wrote:

You guys really like to cut people down, I only asked the option of people who say they are into tattoos never thought I would lose so many people off, just new I would like a tattoo on my hand and thought you guys may give me some new inspiration…. Guess not.
    Also yeah I do make tattoo inspired jewellery is that so bad… it’s bloody good too

Read this because I’m going to say it once:

At work, I have to be skilled, willing to learn and follow commands, make decisions on a dime, and be nice while I do it, even if people are trying to bite me, snatch my hair out, or just cuss me like a dog. Sometimes I rack up a 60 hour week.

When I am off the clock, you’re going to get my opinion. Put on your big boy panties and acknowledge the fact if you have to ask what you should tattoo on your hands, which will alter the course of your life, at least until it’s lasered, you have NO BUSINESS getting one. Look, I’m a nurse. I have no business with hand tattoos. I’ve seen some good ones, but I can decide for myself what is and is not acceptable. I don’t need to consult expert opinions about something that affects MY LIFE. When it changes the course of things like career options and promotions, the only opinion that matters is yours.

I don’t go to gynecologist forums and ask if I should have a hysterectomy since my boyfriend already has kids. Same principle here. Make your decisions about your body. Enjoy being a Westerner! We get to do that here!

Sam-I-Am
    Participant
    @sam-i-am

@tattoollery 127606 wrote:

Just out of interest, how do you choose your tattoos Wardy? Have you ever been to an artist and had total trust in them to only give them a theme and let them do what they want or just pick a picture from a flash card and get the same old shit as someone else.

I’m not Wardy, but….

I went to a local shop and got a few tattoos. I was proud as fuck!
    I get on this forum and I get told my tattoos are shit. I did some research and guess what I found out? My tattoos were shit!

I went to my present artist with a few ideas. He attacked my leg with four colors of sharpie markers and went to town.

If you have a talented artist and turn them loose, be prepared to be amazed!

BertNaked
    Participant
    @bertnaked

@tattoollery 127477 wrote:

Your replies are great, the vagina idea did make me laugh.
    Well just to let you know I am heavily tattooed, my left arm is a full full Japanese sleeve and was thinking would look good with a samurai skull on my hand, my left leg is a Jeff Gouge Dragon and Hanya mask leg sleeve and I just felt the hand would just finish it off nicely.

I’m also heavily tattooed!
    NOJsAl4.png

Wardy
    Participant
    @wardy

may we please see some pictures of your current tattoo’s?

Viewing 6 posts - 31 through 36 (of 36 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.