tattoollery
    Participant
    @tattoollery

I’m thinking of getting a tattoo on my hand, any suggestions?

Wardy
    Participant
    @wardy

So your talking about getting a tattoo on your hand which is one of the most viewable places on your body and you are not even sure what you want and asking other people what YOU should get tattooed on YOUR hand. Read what you said and then have a think..

IF YOUR ASKING US WHAT TO GET TATTOOED YOU ARE NOT READY TO GET A TATTOO! especially on your hand.

Amok
    Participant
    @amok

Get a tattoo of a vagina on your wanking hand.

buttwheat
    Participant
    @buttwheat

Im kind of torn on which one you should get

this
    3d+hand+tattoo-01+tattoosphotogallery.blogspot.com.jpg

or

this
    henna-hand-tattoo-designs.jpg

Sam-I-Am
    Participant
    @sam-i-am

Hands are such a very important part of our body they shouldn’t be taken lightly. My first thought was to have roots emerge from the fingers and develop into a plant or tree as it climbs your arm.
    I do think it’s clever to have the words “lets fuck” on your knuckles that only are intelligible when the fingers are interlocked.
    Somewhere in between is a great tattoo. (I did like the vagina on whacking hand idea)

jerryatrophy
    Participant
    @jerryatrophy

Cmon guys… first things first….

Are you out of room everywhere else?

Not just apprentices.
    downloadfile_zps5aa0556a.jpg

Wardy
    Participant
    @wardy

@jerryatrophy 127328 wrote:

Cmon guys… first things first….

Are you out of room everywhere else?

Not just apprentices.

first of all that’s just some bullshit, getting a tattoo somewhere visible even if you have room somewhere else doesn’t mean anything they might just want it in that place, just because some dweeb made up that rule doesn’t mean it’s right. It’s just they way it worked back then because it was harder to find work with visible tattoo’s. People care to much these days going by other people’s rules.

So just ignore that stupid picture jerry posted that was probably created by a apprentice thinking he was cool, get your tattoo where ever you want just make sure you are 100% positive when deciding what you want and where to get it. Don’t be put off by people saying childish bullshit like but you have room all over your body why get it on your hand.

jerryatrophy
    Participant
    @jerryatrophy

Struck a nerve there. Ouch. My bad.
    The point is ….. if you’re not already heavily tattooed then you shouldn’t go for the hands right off the bat.
    In fact I know a few guys that won’t even do hands if you’re not already heavily tattooed.
    If you know what you’re doing and know what you want then go for it.
    But when u come onto a tattoo forum asking what you should get on your hands without giving any back ground allbwe can do is assume that you don’t know what you’re doing.
    And if you go ahead with it…..not knowing much……you’ll regret it (most likely)

Just remember you WILL have to look at it every day all day for the rest of days.

So the best advice I can give ….. which I wanted a little back story before giving….. is think about it.

Amok
    Participant
    @amok

Gee overreact much?

Wardy
    Participant
    @wardy

@Amok 127331 wrote:

Gee overreact much?

not overreacting just speaking the truth. 🙂

BertNaked
    Participant
    @bertnaked

The years are all wrong. It should say 1920 and 2012. What a mess.

tattoollery
    Participant
    @tattoollery

Your replies are great, the vagina idea did make me laugh.
    Well just to let you know I am heavily tattooed, my left arm is a full full Japanese sleeve and was thinking would look good with a samurai skull on my hand, my left leg is a Jeff Gouge Dragon and Hanya mask leg sleeve and I just felt the hand would just finish it off nicely.

Sam-I-Am
    Participant
    @sam-i-am

Given the situation, the samurai skull may work well.
    (and a vagina)

Keep us posted.

Wardy
    Participant
    @wardy

doesn’t matter if your tattooed from head to toe, the fact is your asking us what to get tattooed on your hand which means your not ready to get your hand tattooed. When people ask for idea’s of what to get tattooed they regret them come up with your own idea of what you want it’s not us who will be wearing it till we die.

buttwheat
    Participant
    @buttwheat

I really don’t get this thread you get some jack wagon with his first post asking what he should get on his hands then come back and says he is heavily tattooed and even drops Gogue’s name (which he misspelled) and we are suppose to be impressed. Did anyone else notice the spam in signature?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 36 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.