yodaddynukka
    Participant
    @yodaddynukka

Freakin jealous! So far have carlos torres in june and gogue in october. Hoping for robert hernandez in october also.

newdragon
    Participant
    @newdragon

You must be running out of space. That sort of pain tolerance almost qualifies you to go through child birth.

GrayCatLove
    Participant
    @graycatlove

@newdragon 127238 wrote:

You must be running out of space. That sort of pain tolerance almost qualifies you to go through child birth.

Twice due to pain I’ve thought to myself, “I can’t take any more of this.” Once relating to cancer pain, the second relating to tattooing over the pelvic girdle. ๐Ÿ˜‰ Anyone who thinks wimps get tattoos is full of it.

GrayCatLove
    Participant
    @graycatlove

@newdragon 127238 wrote:

Twice due to pain I’ve thought to myself, “I can’t take any more of this.” Once relating to cancer pain, the second relating to tattooing over the pelvic girdle. ๐Ÿ˜‰ Anyone who thinks wimps get tattoos is full of it.

Wardy
    Participant
    @wardy

The thought of feeling the cement on my teeth go’s through me enough never mind my jaw/head splitting in half, very very good film though.

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.