peterpoose
    Participant
    @peterpoose

I have 20th August Tofi, 21st, 22nd and 23rd Victor. Then I drive 1 day to Silvano for a 12 hour session with him.

Going to Robert Hernandez this Tuesday, that’s my schedule booked up for this year I think.

What’s everyone else have in the pipeline?

Amok
    Participant
    @amok

I think you enjoy the pain though.

Sam-I-Am
    Participant
    @sam-i-am

Pain is relative.
    Most of my relatives are a pain.

Call_me_Lola
    Participant
    @call_me_lola

@peterpoose 127020 wrote:

I have 20th August Tofi, 21st, 22nd and 23rd Victor. Then I drive 1 day to Silvano for a 12 hour session with him.

Going to Robert Hernandez this Tuesday, that’s my schedule booked up for this year I think.

What’s everyone else have in the pipeline?

You, sir, are a beast!! I don’t think that anyone else can do the amount of hours on consecutive days that you punish yourself with. At least you can do all your healing at the same time. 😀

I CANNOT wait to see what you get. Those are some amazing artists. Good luck on Tuesday.

buttwheat
    Participant
    @buttwheat

I hope it hurts. You bastard! 😉

Amok
    Participant
    @amok

Peter must have been married for a long time, that’s my only explanation for his high tolerance to pain.

peterpoose
    Participant
    @peterpoose

@Amok 127030 wrote:

Peter must have been married for a long time, that’s my only explanation for his high tolerance to pain.

lol yes well actually on my 4th marriage so lots of pain tolerance 🙂

Sam-I-Am
    Participant
    @sam-i-am

@peterpoose 127043 wrote:

lol yes well actually on my 4th marriage so lots of pain tolerance 🙂

I hope they were all different women.
    I knew a guy that married and divorced the same women twice.

peterpoose
    Participant
    @peterpoose

@Sam-I-Am 127044 wrote:

I hope they were all different women.
    I knew a guy that married and divorced the same women twice.

lol sounds like my mum and dad to be honest 🙂

Yep different women 🙂

Panter
    Participant
    @panter

My heart bleeds! FFS!

Enjoy, look forward to the pictures.. 😉

Call_me_Lola
    Participant
    @call_me_lola

@peterpoose 127020 wrote:

Peter, when you get that much work done, does it stop you from thinking about “the next one” for a while?

I’m just curious because by the end of my session last Saturday I felt pretty done. Even told my regular artist that it was going to be a while before I was going to see her for a touch-up that we had discussed. Then when I went back to the convention the next day I was afraid that the artist would see a flaw or something in the piece and want to fix it, decided that if he tried to come at me with a tattoo machine that I was ready to run. 😉

Next thing I know it’s a few days later and I’m peeling and itchy – and already thinking about the tattoo that I have planned for the fall. (In my defense – it was planned before the opportunity to be tattooed at the convention came about.) And realizing that I’ll be making that touch up appointment soon.

So I got curious, do five appointments in six days make it take a while before you are dreaming about the next one?

Oh, and I also thought about how ITCHY you are going to be. WOW, that is gonna be a lot of itchy peeling and healing all at about the same time. Hope you’re not already itchy from the first one when you sit down with Silvano!!

BertNaked
    Participant
    @bertnaked

I really admire the ammount of ink you’re planning to do in that little ammount of time. Surviving it is something else.
    The only thing hard enough to bite on through this pain is the curb.
    tumblr_mma6qwWfQn1spe1rmo1_250.gif

Godspeed!

buttwheat
    Participant
    @buttwheat

@BertNaked 127120 wrote:

tumblr_mma6qwWfQn1spe1rmo1_250.gif

Fuck that scene always makes me cringe.

Amok
    Participant
    @amok

@buttwheat 127130 wrote:

Fuck that scene always makes me cringe.

Yeah I remember feeling a bit off colour after watching that movie.

GrayCatLove
    Participant
    @graycatlove

That’s awesome, Peter! I’m working on a lower abdominal piece/turned partial genital tattoo; updated the thread. I’d also like to come up with another left side piece inspired by Rilke’s work. I’m also looking to get a Maneki Neko that is the same color as my cat somewhere on my right, and I’d like my cherry blossom reworked on my right though. So much to do…

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.