buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat

Really man think of something different he beat you to it. It is pretty lame of you getting the same tattoo.

Unless you guys are BFF’s
tumblr_mibtr6t2vt1rqelogo1_400.jpg

gobeavers
Participant
@gobeavers

haha nice! Can you really “beat” someone to a tattoo? I just can’t wrap my mind around it, lions aren’t too original, I think it’d be different if it was a truly unique piece that I was wanting to get something similar of. I appreciate the input, anybody else have an opinion???

thecpthree
Participant
@thecpthree

i like the lion one because it’s more realistic, but if you can get the tiger one like that then i’d pick the tiger.

reason being is because 1. they are my favorite animal, lol and 2. tigers are the kings of the jungle. tiger vs lion, the tiger wins. they are way more alpha

Call_me_Lola
Participant
@call_me_lola

@thecpthree 126391 wrote:

i like the lion one because it’s more realistic, but if you can get the tiger one like that then i’d pick the tiger.

reason being is because 1. they are my favorite animal, lol and 2. tigers are the kings of the jungle. tiger vs lion, the tiger wins. they are way more alpha

And number 3: It’s really gonna suck for your friend in the summer when he sees you with your Josh Carlton lion and has to run and find a shirt to quickly cover his lame-o lion up. Just sayin’.

gobeavers
Participant
@gobeavers

@Call_me_Lola 126426 wrote:

And number 3: It’s really gonna suck for your friend in the summer when he sees you with your Josh Carlton lion and has to run and find a shirt to quickly cover his lame-o lion up. Just sayin’.

That’s a valid point…although at 24 I’m seeing my friends less and less w/ everyone moving on so thinking about being around each other is a pretty short term mindset, considering we’ll see less and less of each other as times goes on. I decided between the lion and my current eagle before, and leaned towards the eagle cuz he had that lion..don’t want to regret not choosing what I want to do again because he already has it..we’ll see I still need to put more thought into it.

Sam-I-Am
Participant
@sam-i-am

@gobeavers 126437 wrote:

That’s a valid point…although at 24 I’m seeing my friends less and less w/ everyone moving on so thinking about being around each other is a pretty short term mindset, considering we’ll see less and less of each other as times goes on. I decided between the lion and my current eagle before, and leaned towards the eagle cuz he had that lion..don’t want to regret not choosing what I want to do again because he already has it..we’ll see I still need to put more thought into it.

I don’t get a tattoo based on who will see it. So there are similar tattoos? I choose a tattoo that is unique. Let an artist create a tattoo for you. Oh! By the way, Fuck what other people think.

Viewing 6 posts - 31 through 36 (of 36 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.