gobeavers
Participant
@gobeavers

I just had a consultation for a cover up that I’m planning. I just can’t decide which to get, between a lion or tiger. I wanted to get some creative input. There is no meaning behind this tattoo, I just want it to be a great work of art. Apparently the orange is too light to cover the black, so I’m leaning towards blue. Anybody have suggestions on what color scheme might look good? Some colors would be blue, purple, or even a combo between oranges and blues. I’m not too creative, so I’m looking to figure out the best option! I attached some photos of possible ideas. Not sure if a mixed color would go better or solid blue.

liontattoo4.jpg bluetigerbysandmannder3.jpgbluelionheadpsd59081.png

GrayCatLove
Participant
@graycatlove

Get a battle cat.

ArniVidar
@arnividar

If you’re talking about that thing on your chest, then if you want a “great work of art” I’d say you’re going to have to laser that sombitch first.

gobeavers
Participant
@gobeavers

@ArniVidar 125830 wrote:

If you’re talking about that thing on your chest, then if you want a “great work of art” I’d say you’re going to have to laser that sombitch first.

already did. It lightened it dramatically.

argedion
Participant
@argedion

I like the first lion you have there it looks cool

ArniVidar
@arnividar

@gobeavers 125831 wrote:

already did. It lightened it dramatically.

Very good. Is that picture in your album the “before” picture then?

gobeavers
Participant
@gobeavers

@ArniVidar 125833 wrote:

Very good. Is that picture in your album the “before” picture then?

Yeah, that is before. I don’t get on here much, so I haven’t updated it. I’ll post a pic in awhile. I got the removal done three days ago, so they said it’ll continue to lighten for the next 5 or so weeks. I already met with Joshua Carlton, and he said it’s light enough to cover. So right now I’m trying to decide what the best route to go is! I was leaning towards the tiger until he said that it’ll be tougher to cover with orange and may not look as good. If you check out his pics he has a gorilla he did in blue, which is where I got the blue idea.

peterpoose
Participant
@peterpoose

Black and Grey!

gobeavers
Participant
@gobeavers

@peterpoose 125836 wrote:

Black and Grey!

I think color will cover it better! Save black and gray for another piece!

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat

Go for the tiger That looks cool

Call_me_Lola
Participant
@call_me_lola

I’m no artist so I don’t have any colour suggestions for you, but I really like the direction that you are going with this. Really cool concept.

And welcome to the forum!!

Zorba
Participant
@zorba

A lion, or a tiger? How about a bear? Oh my!

Seriously, I personally prefer the lion, but its your tattoo.

gobeavers
Participant
@gobeavers

ha yeah it’s going to be a tough decision, although I’m sure it will hit me at some point! I’ve looked at tons of photos online, next step is to hit the old public library and check out some book! If not, I’ll show up at the appt with all my pics and see what he thinks fits best with what I am covering.

yodaddynukka
Participant
@yodaddynukka

I would definitely take advantage of joshs color work. Ask him

Amok
Participant
@amok

The answer is simple, get a Liger.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 36 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.