Swansoda
    Participant
    @swansoda

Ok well thanks for the positive comments and suggestions. The butterfly tattoo I’m showing my artist is to use as reference, to make one like that but better, not I want it exactly like it and with color. And my hubby suggested pigtails instead of antenna which could be cute.

And “goo” is just the brand name for their line and it sounds like a popular and trusted line. And I’m going off of my friend’s experience. She has 4 tattoos so far and she has a large sugar skull on her calf that she used the aftercare balm and soap on and aquapour lotion and the healing turned out great. And the aftercare soap my friend is ordering me just won’t be here by Thursday because it’s going to be a late order…..if she trusts it and many others trust it and their tattoo healing came out great then I don’t see what the name on the product matters. It’s not like it’s really a super expensive product, I just want something trusted and not pick out the wrong stuff…..like I said she told me Dial is a suggested soap but none of them say unscented, so I gotta look and see what on the shelf does say unscented…….but enough on the subject, if I screw up my healing then it’s my own damn fault huh?

And if I sound cheap by that comment then so be it. It’s difficult to save extra money for stuff when you’re not getting 40 hours at work and have bills to pay and groceries to get and only putting enough gas in the car to get you back and forth to work and home…..and I’m sure many of you have artists that you like that you don’t drive 2 hours for and go to a parlor that have more than one artist there that isn’t so popular you gotta book him and wait around till he’s free…….and like I said, it’s all on personal preference and I like all the artists’ work at the parlor I’m going to.

Viewing 16 post (of 16 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.