Swansoda
    Participant
    @swansoda

So wouldn’t it be easiest to get the tattoo you want if you have a pattern to give the artist to make a transfer or have a transfer ready for them rather than just showing them the picture of what you want?

I’m looking for girly skull patterns. I have found this website Tattoo Design Gallery – Downloadable Tattoos – Free Ideas for Tribal, Butterfly, Dragon, Fairy, Flower, Star, Celtic, Lower Back, and More Tattoos where you can purchase a stencil and transfer.

And this website Tattoos, Tattoo Designs – Gallery and tattoo ideas for Tribal, Celtic tattoos, tattoo flash and more. where you can purchase, download and print out a design.

I’m slowly working my way thru the pages to find what I like but so far no girly ones. I’m going to keep looking page by page but does anyone know specifically of any patterns they can link to me?

peterpoose
    Participant
    @peterpoose

@Swansoda 123788 wrote:

So wouldn’t it be easiest to get the tattoo you want if you have a pattern to give the artist to make a transfer or have a transfer ready for them rather than just showing them the picture of what you want?

I’m looking for girly skull patterns. I have found this website Tattoo Design Gallery – Downloadable Tattoos – Free Ideas for Tribal, Butterfly, Dragon, Fairy, Flower, Star, Celtic, Lower Back, and More Tattoos where you can purchase a stencil and transfer.

And this website Tattoos, Tattoo Designs – Gallery and tattoo ideas for Tribal, Celtic tattoos, tattoo flash and more. where you can purchase, download and print out a design.

I’m slowly working my way thru the pages to find what I like but so far no girly ones. I’m going to keep looking page by page but does anyone know specifically of any patterns they can link to me?

Please don’t use those, that’s the reason so many people get bad tattoos….

Find a good artist or let someone recommend one on here to you and get them to design a proper tattoo that you will love 🙂

I dont think you have thought this through enough and I am afraid you will end up with a pile of shit 🙂

Swansoda
    Participant
    @swansoda

@peterpoose 123790 wrote:

Please don’t use those, that’s the reason so many people get bad tattoos….

Find a good artist or let someone recommend one on here to you and get them to design a proper tattoo that you will love 🙂

I dont think you have thought this through enough and I am afraid you will end up with a pile of shit 🙂

I think I am thinking it through, that’s why I am asking questions first before taking action.

Dyson350
    Participant
    @dyson350

@Swansoda 123792 wrote:

I think I am thinking it through, that’s why I am asking questions first before taking action.

Seriously, call the shop I told you about in Kokomo in your other thread and set up a consultation. Meet up with an artist tell them what you want then let them work their magic on a design. I promise you it will be good. Those guys are good and you really can’t go wrong with any of them especially considering what you are after is something basic. At worst you don’t like what they come up with and you just waste time and a drive, but that is nothing compared to the chance they come up with something that blows your mind and you get an awesome tattoo that last forever.

Swansoda
    Participant
    @swansoda

@Dyson350 123793 wrote:

Seriously, call the shop I told you about in Kokomo in your other thread and set up a consultation. Meet up with an artist tell them what you want then let them work their magic on a design. I promise you it will be good. Those guys are good and you really can’t go wrong with any of them especially considering what you are after is something basic. At worst you don’t like what they come up with and you just waste time and a drive, but that is nothing compared to the chance they come up with something that blows your mind and you get an awesome tattoo that last forever.

Ok, that is exactly the kind of advice I needed to hear to get a clue. Duh! Tell the artist what you want and then you can decide to go with them or not. I will do that! Thanks! 🙂

peterpoose
    Participant
    @peterpoose

Ok just to give you a rough idea, which ones do you prefer? Box A or Box B

A

2a64569.jpg

B

xaqmnd.jpg

See the difference lol?

x2m48z.jpg

buttwheat
    Participant
    @buttwheat

Pick a artist like Timmy B Boor Timothy B. Boor | Gehenna Tattoo Studio: Home Page as mentioned before and have them draw up something totally custom for you.
    Get it big I rarely hear someone say damn I wish I got it smaller. Don’t worry about the pain it is really nothing much. I’m a wuss and I have sat for 8+ hour sessions before. Just remember the pain is temporary but the tattoo is permanent.

Swansoda
    Participant
    @swansoda

@peterpoose 123795 wrote:

Ok just to give you a rough idea, which ones do you prefer? Box A or Box B

A

2a64569.jpg

B

xaqmnd.jpg

See the difference lol?

x2m48z.jpg

yes I do, definitely box b

Swansoda
    Participant
    @swansoda

@buttwheat 123802 wrote:

Pick a artist like Timmy B Boor Timothy B. Boor | Gehenna Tattoo Studio: Home Page as mentioned before and have them draw up something totally custom for you.
    Get it big I rarely hear someone say damn I wish I got it smaller. Don’t worry about the pain it is really nothing much. I’m a wuss and I have sat for 8+ hour sessions before. Just remember the pain is temporary but the tattoo is permanent.

Ok, I will take your recommendation to heart, you clearly know what you’re talking about via experience and yes indeed temporary pain vs permanent tatoo

Zorba
    Participant
    @zorba

They’re way overdone in my opinion, but several of the Goth chicks I run with have sugar skulls.

Swansoda
    Participant
    @swansoda

@Zorba 123832 wrote:

They’re way overdone in my opinion, but several of the Goth chicks I run with have sugar skulls.

Thanks for giving me your opinion….oh, yeah sugar skulls sure are popular, but I don’t like them.

Pinklace
    Participant
    @pinklace

Mt friends got a skull tatoo its badly done and im not a fan of them in general.

For me i like to go the artist tell them what i want and then have them draw it up.

I like 1 of a kind tatoos. Not ones out of a book or ones u can download.

Swansoda
    Participant
    @swansoda

@Pinklace 123844 wrote:

Mt friends got a skull tatoo its badly done and im not a fan of them in general.

For me i like to go the artist tell them what i want and then have them draw it up.

I like 1 of a kind tatoos. Not ones out of a book or ones u can download.

Yeah, it’s definitely better to have a unique one that the artist can draw up for you. Good advice.

Swansoda
    Participant
    @swansoda

@Sidn22ey 123856 wrote:

I am afraid you will end up with a pile of shit

Excuse me? Why do you say that?

buttwheat
    Participant
    @buttwheat

@Sidn22ey 123856 wrote:

I am afraid you will end up with a pile of shit

@Swansoda 123862 wrote:

Excuse me? Why do you say that?

I think that person is a troll or trying to be funny

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 25 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.