jerryatrophy
    Participant
    @jerryatrophy

The issue of a&d ointment is a big one. It has cod liver oil in it. So theres an increased risk of allergic reactio.
    i personally never use the a&d any more.

Thaela
    Participant
    @thaela

@jerryatrophy 121207 wrote:

The issue of a&d ointment is a big one. It has cod liver oil in it. So theres an increased risk of allergic reactio.
    i personally never use the a&d any more.

I never knew this! That would explain the reaction I had with my last tattoo after using the A&D ointment. I even posted about it and I even got a response that someone thought I had some obscure skin disease lol… Nevermind it looked (and itched) like an allergic reaction which resolved with Benadryl and discontinuing the ointment ๐Ÿ™‚

hip toss
    @

i depends on the person i never had a reaction to it everyone’s body is different

jerryatrophy
    Participant
    @jerryatrophy

@Thaela 121230 wrote:

I never knew this! That would explain the reaction I had with my last tattoo after using the A&D ointment. I even posted about it and I even got a response that someone thought I had some obscure skin disease lol… Nevermind it looked (and itched) like an allergic reaction which resolved with Benadryl and discontinuing the ointment ๐Ÿ™‚

Glad i could help shed some light on the issue.

gawj1512
    Participant
    @gawj1512

@hip toss 121033 wrote:

im about to go crazy i went to rinsing my tattoo with Water and dove soap and i noticed that a piece of my tattoo came off the design. I aid wtf im about to cry piece of the detail came off and to top it off it looks like its peeling.why are pieces of the tat coming off i put some a and d ointment on it.I got the tattoo on the 14 please help

It’s totally normal!! The ink can congeal and wash away, it’s only rejected ink that wasn’t needed and stops happening pretty quick. The feeling of sunburn and tightness is because you’ve been scratched to shit and it hurts! It will go away soon. Use Bepanthen, you’ll start shedding skin, don’t peel it. Takes 2 weeks or more to heal.

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.