ebozek9
Participant
@ebozek9

Hello friends, just wanted to stop in with a question. I got a tattoo February of this year a day after my birthday. I was a senior in high school when getting it and was 185 pounds. (I am a football player) I went on to play college football this year and gained a significant amount of weight due to heavily bulking in order to play fullback in college. However, afterwards I am now 220 pounds, grew half an inch, and got new stretch marks on my side that I never had before. However, these stretch marks disturbed my tattoo a bit and the bottom of it has become a little bit blurry. 2 days ago, I got it touched up a bit and it does look better, but I’m wondering if this is a common thing or if it’s just because my age and how I’ve grown? If any of you have any experience with this, the stretch marks have a little bit of a purple tint because they are brand new. I’ve lost 5 pounds since and they are losing the “color”, but I do not want these to be a permanent thing that taints my tattoo forever. Any input?

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.