Wardy
Participant
@wardy

Got this today, it’s unfinished adding the white in to it when it is healed. Done my Mick Shipley of Helter Skelter Custom Tattoo Studio, St. Helens.

What do you think guys? (can’t fit all the hat in the picture in because the hat go’s a bit round my leg.)

Panter
Participant
@panter

I’ve got to admit dude, when you said you were getting an Eastwood portrait, I did worry a bit ๐Ÿ˜‰
But, that looks pretty good. Congratulations ๐Ÿ˜Ž

I’m half thinking about getting one myself, but I might save it for a full back piece with all the characters from the Good, bad & ugly

Wardy
Participant
@wardy
Panter;118381 wrote:
I’ve got to admit dude, when you said you were getting an Eastwood portrait, I did worry a bit ๐Ÿ˜‰
But, that looks pretty good. Congratulations ๐Ÿ˜Ž

I’m half thinking about getting one myself, but I might save it for a full back piece with all the characters from the Good, bad & ugly

Thank’s a lot mate im really made up with it i love it, a good the bad and the ugly back piece would be so awesome mate!

Panter
Participant
@panter

It’s a good choice, can’t go wrong with a bit of Clint ๐Ÿ˜€

I’d love the backpiece, but need to give it a lot more thought, it’s a lot of prime skin to use up. I do love that film though, absolutely timeless

Wardy
Participant
@wardy

Yeah has to be my favorite film, ill be getting a Lee Van Cleef portrait soon as well and a hanibal lector portrait also. Back of the leg is by far the most painful place i have been tattooed though but was well worth it.

yodaddynukka
Participant
@yodaddynukka

mmmm its ok. you have so many better options in your area for portraits. hopefully the white ink helps it pop more.

Wardy
Participant
@wardy
yodaddynukka;118389 wrote:
mmmm its ok. you have so many better options in your area for portraits. hopefully the white ink helps it pop more.

Thank’s define area. haha. area for you guys is a 3 hour drive away. He is the best in the town in which i live.

peterpoose
Participant
@peterpoose

Looks pretty good to me mate, congratz!

yodaddynukka
Participant
@yodaddynukka
Wardy;118391 wrote:
Thank’s define area. haha. area for you guys is a 3 hour drive away. He is the best in the town in which i live.

i thought david coden was near you? and also thou art in sheffield? you could have gotten something from cecil porter when he goes there. i guess you still can!

Wardy
Participant
@wardy
yodaddynukka;118397 wrote:
i thought david coden was near you? and also thou art in sheffield? you could have gotten something from cecil porter when he goes there. i guess you still can!

Cecil porter has been in my plan’s for like a year now i can’t wait to eventually get a piece by him ๐Ÿ™‚ David Corden isn’t near me i don’t think, i think last time i checked he was around 5hour’s drive away not sure

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat

Sorry man but that could have been done a lot better. But as long as you’re happy that’s all that matters.

anonymous
Participant
@anonymous

Not a great portrait, but it looks like Clint and the work looks clean anyway.

Wardy
Participant
@wardy

It could of been done a lot better as some of the portrait artists out there do some amazing work, but yes i am really happy with it i love it.:) thanks for the comment’s guys and thank’s for being honest

ArniVidar
@arnividar

Well, I’ve seen far far worse portraits, and you yourself carry far far worse tattoos, so I say it’s a very good piece for you ๐Ÿ™‚

Wardy
Participant
@wardy
ArniVidar;118553 wrote:
Well, I’ve seen far far worse portraits, and you yourself carry far far worse tattoos, so I say it’s a very good piece for you ๐Ÿ™‚

Thank’s i guess haha.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.