lafille
Participant
@lafille

snapshot20120916n.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

:confused: :confused: :confused:

really rough drawing sorry I’m no artist haha. anyways, this is my basic idea, it’s a lyric bit “Hold Me Till” from the song “Just Breathe” by Pearl Jam…
the tattoo is in memory of my grandpa who passed almost two years ago. not sure if it’s obvious to others or just to me because I know what it’s supposed to look like but I’ve embedded the numbers of the anniversary of his death (10/11/10) in the words, 10 = Ho 11= M 10=Ti

I’d like the rest of the letters not altered by numbers to be a unified script/cursive style font but I don’t have any specific font in mind. basically I’m just lost on how to make it nicer, more elegant….I’m completely open to suggestions and constructive criticism so have at it please 🙂

lafille
Participant
@lafille

snapshot20120916n.jpg

really rough drawing sorry I’m no artist haha. anyways, this is my basic idea, it’s a lyric bit “Hold Me Till” from the song “Just Breathe” by Pearl Jam…
the tattoo is in memory of my grandpa who passed almost two years ago. not sure if it’s obvious to others or just to me because I know what it’s supposed to look like but I’ve embedded the numbers of the anniversary of his death (10/11/10) in the words, 10 = Ho 11= M 10=Ti

I’d like the rest of the letters not altered by numbers to be a unified script/cursive style font but I don’t have any specific font in mind. basically I’m just lost on how to make it nicer, more elegant….I’m completely open to suggestions and constructive criticism so have at it please 🙂

lafille
Participant
@lafille

snapshot20120916n.jpg

Wardy
Participant
@wardy

This piece could be a awesome tribute piece to you’re granddad so i wouldn’t just stay with text, i would add a really cool image to it with the text included in the tattoo, for example for my granddad tattoo i got something that when i look at my arm it remind’s me of my granddad straight away (Horse raising). Good luck with you’re idea’s.

Wardy
Participant
@wardy

you only need to make one thread :rolleyes::p

jerryatrophy
Participant
@jerryatrophy

Find a reputable artist with a good portfolio and talk to them about it. Thats what they do, turn ideas into tattoos. Good luck.

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat

What Wardy said. Why would you want her death day tattooed on you? Btw if you highlight those letters it will just look like the tattooist fucked up.

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat

Cap how many threads did you start?

ArniVidar
@arnividar

One thread is quite enough, thank you.

**Threads merged**

Amok
Participant
@amok

It’s not going to make a good tattoo any way you slice it.

Bethanychia
Participant
@bethanychia

Hey guys, where can I find a good quality tattoo furniture supplier in australia?

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat
Bethanychia;118951 wrote:
Hey guys, where can I find a good quality tattoo furniture supplier in australia?

You could try the same place where I get my balls shaved at they have comfy chairs.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.