MikeyC
Participant
@mikeyc

Lol ill be sure to get that as a whole back piece lol.

istunn
Participant
@istunn
MikeyC;118042 wrote:
Well to be honest i found a pictue online and I have always a full upper back tattoo. And I know my mom named me after Saint Michael The Archangel so I thought it would be cool. And I plan on getting a saint michael tattoo as well in the future.

In my humble opinion, a back piece like that shouldn’t be your first tattoo (I’m not sure if it will be) but since you planned on getting the st. michael tattoo, maybe you can do that first. Take more time and think about the back piece, if you still feel the same way, then get er done

MikeyC
Participant
@mikeyc
istunn;118259 wrote:
In my humble opinion, a back piece like that shouldn’t be your first tattoo (I’m not sure if it will be) but since you planned on getting the st. michael tattoo, maybe you can do that first. Take more time and think about the back piece, if you still feel the same way, then get er done

I was gonna get that one on my leg. But I do want the upper back with wings done.

Thaela
Participant
@thaela

Personally, as a female, I don’t like wings on guys. But that’s just me. Obviously its your body and get what you want… if you know beyond a shadow of a doubt that its what you want.

Maybe we could see a sketch of what you are thinking of doing?

MikeyC
Participant
@mikeyc
Thaela;118270 wrote:
Personally, as a female, I don’t like wings on guys. But that’s just me. Obviously its your body and get what you want… if you know beyond a shadow of a doubt that its what you want.

Maybe we could see a sketch of what you are thinking of doing?

Ill post something soon.

MikeyC
Participant
@mikeyc

I am still thinking of getting this tattoo. I am trying to go a tatto shop soon but i have work this whole week so idk if it will be this week. But i will try to get a pic soon. Anyone still think this is a great idea?

Sam-I-Am
Participant
@sam-i-am

If done properly, go for them. My wife, Andrea, does not care for them particularly on men, but the chances of you and her meeting seem very slim.
If you are going to get them, get large ones.

Sam

MikeyC
Participant
@mikeyc

Well I was gonna get just my upper back like my whole upper half not a full pack piece.

iggybuddi
Participant
@iggybuddi

if you want to be certain they’re not deemed ‘gay,’ make em dragon or bat wings. ๐Ÿ™‚

but get a tattoo that you are happy with, fuck the rest of the world ๐Ÿ™‚

Sam-I-Am
Participant
@sam-i-am

Bat Wings? Thats very interesting.

Panter
Participant
@panter
MikeyC;119033 wrote:
I am still thinking of getting this tattoo. I am trying to go a tatto shop soon but i have work this whole week so idk if it will be this week. But i will try to get a pic soon. Anyone still think this is a great idea?

Not sure that anyone thought it was a “great idea” in the first place?

Personally, I’m with Amok but it’s your body, get what you want. Whatever you do though, go to a REALLY GOOD artist for it. if guy+wings=lol then guy+ wings-done-badly=pointing & laughing

Good luck,

ArniVidar
@arnividar

Nobody thinks it’s a great idea. If you want it, go get it, but I doubt anybody thinks it will ever look good.

MikeyC
Participant
@mikeyc
iggybuddi;119037 wrote:
if you want to be certain they’re not deemed ‘gay,’ make em dragon or bat wings. ๐Ÿ™‚

but get a tattoo that you are happy with, fuck the rest of the world ๐Ÿ™‚

Thank you bud.

MikeyC
Participant
@mikeyc
Panter;119043 wrote:
Not sure that anyone thought it was a “great idea” in the first place?

Personally, I’m with Amok but it’s your body, get what you want. Whatever you do though, go to a REALLY GOOD artist for it. if guy+wings=lol then guy+ wings-done-badly=pointing & laughing

Good luck,

Well I will like it cause it will have meaning behind it and trust me I am still looking for a GREAT artist. ONly reason I want wings is cause my mom named me after the archangel michael.

ArniVidar
@arnividar
MikeyC;119116 wrote:
ONly reason I want wings is cause my mom named me after the archangel michael.

And there you have one of the prime reasons why you’re not ready to get this tattoo.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 31 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.