MikeyC
Participant
@mikeyc

I was wondering okay my questions is going to be on the wings for men. I am looking to get the anti possession symbol from the show supernatural with archangel wings with it. What I am asking is I want to get it from shoulder to shoulder but my mom thinks wings for a guy is just a little queer she thinks I should just get it inside the shoulder blades and make it a medium sized tattoo. My question is do girls like men with wings tattoo and do guys like get them from shoulder to shoulder typically?

Amok
Participant
@amok

I think your mum is right. Wings on men = lol

msmercury
Participant
@msmercury

Get the wings if that is what you want. Nothing wrong with it, dear. :):)

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat

Always listen to your mom.

MikeyC
Participant
@mikeyc

I just don’t wanna come off as gay but I think I still am I am just gonna get them masuline I have seen other dudes with wings.

peterpoose
Participant
@peterpoose

Why do you want wings?

anonymous
Participant
@anonymous
msmercury;118016 wrote:
Get the wings if that is what you want. Nothing wrong with it, dear. :):)

+1

MikeyC;118032 wrote:
I just don’t wanna come off as gay but I think I still am I am just gonna get them masuline I have seen other dudes with wings.

Ah it’s 2012. There nothing wrong with being gay unless you live in the south or mid-west. 😉

peterpoose
Participant
@peterpoose

Did anyone read his sentence properly?

Originally Posted by MikeyC
I just don’t wanna come off as gay but I think I still am

MikeyC
Participant
@mikeyc
peterpoose;118033 wrote:
Why do you want wings?

Well to be honest i found a pictue online and I have always a full upper back tattoo. And I know my mom named me after Saint Michael The Archangel so I thought it would be cool. And I plan on getting a saint michael tattoo as well in the future.

ArniVidar
@arnividar

Okay, first things first, you say you’re gay? Great for you.
Now that’s out of the way.

There have been some seriously good looking back pieces that incorporate wings, but usually they’re attached to a body of some sort. I disagree that wings on men is gay on it’s own. Perhaps if you had them colored in the rainbow colors, they’d actually be gay. 🙂

However, if you’re going to get the wings (which I believe you are not ready for) then go ahead and get them on the whole back, and get them drawn in a way that minimizes their femininity (I guess that would be larger, darker and rougher feathers), unless of course you want them to be feminine.
Your mother’s advice, for me, is the exact opposite of what you should do. If you got tiny wings on the middle of your back, THAT would be considerably down-playing your masculinity.

But like I said, I don’t believe you’re ready for a tattoo just yet.

Amok
Participant
@amok

Wings just look ridiculous unless you’re a super hot chick. And even then they’re still lame but can be overlooked. But hey it’s your body, get what you want.

MikeyC
Participant
@mikeyc
ArniVidar;118090 wrote:
Okay, first things first, you say you’re gay? Great for you.
Now that’s out of the way.

There have been some seriously good looking back pieces that incorporate wings, but usually they’re attached to a body of some sort. I disagree that wings on men is gay on it’s own. Perhaps if you had them colored in the rainbow colors, they’d actually be gay. 🙂

However, if you’re going to get the wings (which I believe you are not ready for) then go ahead and get them on the whole back, and get them drawn in a way that minimizes their femininity (I guess that would be larger, darker and rougher feathers), unless of course you want them to be feminine.
Your mother’s advice, for me, is the exact opposite of what you should do. If you got tiny wings on the middle of your back, THAT would be considerably down-playing your masculinity.

But like I said, I don’t believe you’re ready for a tattoo just yet.

1st things first im NOT gay. 2nd why do you think i am not ready wo are you to tell me?

peterpoose
Participant
@peterpoose
Amok;118091 wrote:
Wings just look ridiculous unless you’re a super hot chick. And even then they’re still lame but can be overlooked. But hey it’s your body, get what you want.

lol made me chuckle!

MikeyC
Participant
@mikeyc
Amok;118091 wrote:

Okay what do you think would look good with that symbol?

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat

Get this

SUPERNATURAL__Castiel_by_mafer.jpg

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 31 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.