metalmancpa
Participant
@metalmancpa

Gunnar and I had emails back and forth the the past couple of months, and finally today we locked in a date, October 22nd. He’s been busy with several art related things, and I declined a June date back in the spring because I didn’t want the healing to mess up the summer like it did when I got my first one done in the month of July.

I put down my deposit tonight, and now it’s only a short two month wait before my road trip to Ohio. Still not clear if this will only take one day and won’t know that until he renders his art. This was his response to my curiosity:

“Until a drawing is completed it is difficult to estimate time. However if you are on a strict time limit or budget, I will attempt to draw within constraints. Other wise, I tend to limit my self based on my limitations as an artist. As for sitting , although multiple days are doable, based on the body’s threshold of pain and ability To heal, I tend to believe anything over 8 hours in a single week is traumatic on the lymphatic system and prolongs healing. I know traveling is a major issue, and that getting in is often difficult, however once your project has begun, scheduling becomes easier. I would suggest a one day sitting, 8 hours max.”

I am psyched.

msmercury
Participant
@msmercury

Very cool! Congrats! I’m psyched for you! ๐Ÿ™‚

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat

I can’t wait to hear all about it ๐Ÿ˜‰

metalmancpa
Participant
@metalmancpa
buttwheat;117463 wrote:
I can’t wait to hear all about it ๐Ÿ˜‰

I bet you can’t ๐Ÿ˜€

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.