mrchen
Participant
@mrchen

I am having so much trouble with these pages loading I cant really use site, I apologize, I cant participate at this time

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat

Yes very slow most of the time which is probably explains why there is only a few new posts a day

peterpoose
Participant
@peterpoose

Its fine for me.

Panter
Participant
@panter

Had to give up on it last night, it was taking minutes to load each page. OK at the moment though

peterpoose
Participant
@peterpoose
buttwheat;117375 wrote:
Yes very slow most of the time which is probably explains why there is only a few new posts a day

This my chance to overtake Buttwheat on activity 🙂

Zorba
Participant
@zorba

One thing I have noticed is when accessing the albums, there is some kind of looooooong holdup with something called “farflungfuture.com”. The rest of the site works well.

ArniVidar
@arnividar
Panter;117377 wrote:
Had to give up on it last night, it was taking minutes to load each page. OK at the moment though

I just don’t understand this. It makes no sense that some people have issues and other people have none at all.

iggybuddi
Participant
@iggybuddi

Could it be the computers people use to access the site? Mine works fine like 95% of the time.

Panter
Participant
@panter
ArniVidar;117393 wrote:
I just don’t understand this. It makes no sense that some people have issues and other people have none at all.

I don’t get it either. At the moment, it’s very quick

Panter
Participant
@panter
iggybuddi;117408 wrote:
Could it be the computers people use to access the site? Mine works fine like 95% of the time.

I can’t imagine so, when this site is playing up, I can have other tabs open and browse other sites with no problem at all.

jerryatrophy
Participant
@jerryatrophy

I use my 4g phone. This is The slowest site i frequent.

yodaddynukka
Participant
@yodaddynukka

i have the same issues. sometimes the main page will load fine but when i try to click on a post it takes a long time to load.

Amok
Participant
@amok

Sometimes it’s slow for me, other times it’s ok. I use iPhone, iPad, Mac, and windows at home and when travelling so it’s not on my end.

mrchen
Participant
@mrchen

I am using a brand new very high powereed desk top at work on lightning fast connection, all other sites function fine,
I dont knwo whats going on, since probelms were reported by others a few weeks ago my access has never gotten better, well it got a little better but it is still slower than dial up or wont load at all,

gawj1512
Participant
@gawj1512
peterpoose;117376 wrote:
Its fine for me.

Fine for me too, am using Chrome

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.