Wardy
Participant
@wardy

Sometimes i think you have been spying on my Defiance. Yes i do let my tattoo artist give me a blowjob every now and then if he is feeling in the mood.

Sam-I-Am
Participant
@sam-i-am

Tomorrow I’ll be under the needle again for probably five or six hours. Artist Anthony Zamora (717 tattoos) is from originally from Texas (he likes working in Pennsylvania where skin is actually white) I just fired up my smoker full of beef ribs. I’m using whiskey soaked white oak wood for the smoke (about 10 hours) and a texas style rub for my meat. My sessions usually run over the dinner break so I’ve been taking some food along for him and the others at the shop. Last time wood grilled burgers, this time crab cake sliders. The ribs are for him for the Christmas and New Years holidays. Ten pounds of oak smoked beef ribs should remind him a little bit of Texas. (and a little home made bourbon too)

(On the top rack of the smoker is a large hunk of pork that I impregnated with a butter / jalapeno marinade. That will drip down over the beef ribs for a more succulent end result)

I live close by so if there is a cancellation he’ll call as I can drop in on short notice. He usually does this half price so I tip double.

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat

Nice Please send some ribs here (it’s almost Christmas you know)

Sam-I-Am
Participant
@sam-i-am

Hey butt,
Santa started down my chimney and got his ass smoked. It’ll be served on New Years Day.
Let me know how many are coming.

Sam-I-Am
Participant
@sam-i-am

Believe it or not, my artist has a three year old son that did not have an electric train!

I dug up some of the older but quality pieces out of my basement and purchased a few pieces to put together a nice set.

I still tip in cash but a nice bonus is well appreciated.

Sam-I-Am
Participant
@sam-i-am

Just leaving for a 5-6 hour session. This time with Seafood stew.

Soon posting new photos.

TattooPics
Participant
@tattoopics

20% is fair after each session

Mistress_Of_Pain
Participant
@mistress_of_pain

I usually try and tip something. I etch glass so I did gift the shop a custom mirror with a design I created myself. I know after my free touch up session I left my artist a little something and he told me not to worry about it but I gave it to him anyway. He told me next time he’d treat us to pizza or something on him. Not sure if he’ll remember, not that it truly matters to me but I thought it was nice. I’m always complimenting their work, their shop, their people. I love where I go for all of my tattoos.

Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.