pllefrancois
Participant
@pllefrancois

Hi all !

This is my first 3/4 sleeve. it’s about a third done.
Now i am in a big dilema.I am thinking of switching styles for the remaining of it. The part on the photo is right where my elbow is. I am thinking of switching the style to a newschool kind of tattoo. Either in grayscale or in very bright colors. The only thing is I am not sure the first polynesian/samoan part would not fit with the other parts.I would go with a theme that includes masks, palm trees an other stuff like that.. What do you think could it go well together ? Color or no colors ?
Thank you alll
i cant find a way to attach the photo with this thread so here is a link to the photo.
https://picasaweb.google.com/lh/photo/JcqX8ZetV7JuW0SDsmvBzdMTjNZETYmyPJy0liipFm0?feat=directlink

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat

562848_10151065522035420_355965046_n.jpg

pllefrancois
Participant
@pllefrancois

Hey !
Thanks !
What do you think ?

Wardy
Participant
@wardy

Some linework look’s very shaky but as long as you like it mate ๐Ÿ™‚

pllefrancois
Participant
@pllefrancois

hey !
yeah the lines are shaky beacause this is the look i was going for ๐Ÿ™‚ polynesian is a style that is made using a very different tool. I was originally going to travel to samoa to get it but my insurances would not accept to insure me. So because this is a big piece, I decided to do it here using a regular tattoo machine and i asked my artist to try making it as close as possible to the real result. ๐Ÿ™‚
what do you think of my idea to change style ?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.